LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Free plan available

Unieke Foto

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

I tried Shogun and Pagefly before, but I believe this is the best Page Builder on Shopify so far. Amazing templates and good customer support to adjust it to your wishes quickly!

M&K Before Ink

Location South Africa

Super amazing Customer service! My questions were answered in only a few minutes! Would recommend this app, I use it on all of my shopify web platforms :) Thank you Dilys for helping me :)

Rescue Swag

Location Australia

Easy to use, but better than that - Great support with extremely quick response to a question I had today. Many thanks.

WAARM

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome custommer service, helps you with everything 24/7. Just send a message and they will do anything for you

petstreetonline

Location India

The user interface is easy, the templates are sleek and beautiful (although limited in number) and the support is fantastic. I asked them to change their features' color to match my brand and they did it surprisingly promptly!! The app only needs more templates to play around with, otherwise it's pretty good.

sm-sofas

Great app if you want to expand your store. All in 1. The support team work really fast to answer your queries or fix any issue. 5*

Wakerlook

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support team of this app is the best I've seen for longue! The app is very easy to use... the pages are beautiful! WELL DONE

Daydream Candle Company

This app is amazing, honestly a must have, and the support is amazing! I had a very specific issue and they worked with me tirelessly to solve my problem.

mhcofficial

I use this app to do a enormous amount of split testing new offers quickly and efficiently. The support and built in functionality has more or less replaced my development team.

On The Go Moms

Love this app. Easy to use and you're being able to edit CSS code and enter HTML code in almost any section! It basically combines a lot of apps in one making it so much better of an investment. Customer service was awesome as well! Thanks, Lucy. <3