LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

by LayoutHub

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

61 - 70 of 1907 reviews

Kelly & Windsor Australia

I am new to LayoutHub and have have asked for assistance twice with on line support with Nataila. Both were excellent. Very prompt and expert help

SunButter Skincare

A great app for helping create unique and on brand landing pages. Plus fantastic, quick and reliable customer support. Thanks LayoutHub - highly recommended.

Hard Feelings

We used this app for a special marketplace project and it was really helpful. It had everything I needed. The templates and blocks are all customizable with solid designs. The support team are quick to get back to you and really helpful!

zwippy

It's a great app. We can customize our store as we like. Also, they've got perfect support, very helpful to set anything.

FutoNota

We use this app to create customised pages for our store, very satisfied. A lot of nice templates for products, collections, blog posts, etc. Support team is always friendly and ready to help.

femCiclo

i use the app for two of my pages on my shopify site (free version). For one of the pages I had a small problem with the display. Thanks to the support team, the error was found and fixed within two minutes! I can really recommend this app.

VISMIINTREND

You'll find the perfect page builder for you with this awesome app, a beautiful layout with awesome live support and whatnot! Layouthub, thank you!

Sun Beam Dreams

I am loving this app. I can create beautiful pages and the customer support has been amazing! Natalia was very quick to help me with the problem I was having. She also went above and beyond what I had asked to get my page to look exactly how I want.

Ecoternatives

The customer support is unlike anything I've ever experienced. I message them whenever I want with what I'd like done and It's usually always done within the hour. The layouts are beautiful and super super simple. Stop wasting your time with other apps and use this one. The only con is that i'm pretty sure it does slow down your store speed by a bit but I feel like any app like this would do so

esberncorp

I love this app its the best everyone needs to download it! The customer service here is the absolute best you are treated like family best app here!! My website looks amazing