LayoutHub Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

71 - 80 of 1907 reviews

The Natures Way

prompt response,
Their reply is very timely, and the reception staff are very professional, any difficulties I have can help me solve in time, even technical problems, for very good, and their fees are very cheap, heavy recommendation

DJANTA’S | Produits pour la barbe

Thank Layout service for the assistance for my website. Thanks Emily for the answer. I appreciate the service.

SCULPTED.PK

If you are looking for an app that helps you build the most professional and user-friendly e-commerce website, Layouthub is definitely the one. We have used all the apps in the App store and none came even close to the features, design, support, and flexibility that layouthub offered. So glad that we found this.

Velar

This app is really great. The customization options are amazing and it really helps you bring out a really nice site on shopify. Also the support is amazing, they're the real reason I really love this app. They've helped with so much and I'm glad. Special thanks to Natalia, she was an amazing help with getting some stuff figured out. Would 100% recommend!

inkin shop

I used to pay a lot of money to programmers and still not really very satisfies. this app changed everything for me. I build my store on my own without having any knowledge of programming. this is the finest smooth app I have ever used. customer service is next level. they fix your issue seconds after you ask for it.

Threads and Thistles Inventory

I've used Shogun and Zipify in the past, and LayoutHub is hands-down easier and more fun. Their support team is quick and responsive. I'd suggest it for anyone that doesn't want to dig super deep into their website and just wants to make some beautiful pages without any hassle.

Las Vegas Wedding Supplies

lucy with layout hub was amazing.. I was having a difficult time linking my layoutbut with shopify and she was able to collab with my site and correct everything for me! I was working on it for 3 days and within a matter of minutes it was fixed! I will always use chat for any help I need and I would reccommend their services to anyone! Thanks again Lucy!

DupN Design School

I really rate this app and the pages you can create are great. I've had really good response from other people (web builders) at the pages I've made using it! And a great result in terms of sales off the back of my launches too. It really brings that extra functionality you need to Shopify pages. The support team are really helpful and responsive so highly recommend.

IMIXX

so nice! cool! Thanks for the help of the engineer,I will continue to use it. Although it is a paid software, it is obviously worth the money. Such a template can be edited in various formats, which is a great experience.

Porto Cardo

Meilleure application pour la personnalisation des pages Shopify.
Je recommande LayoutHub sans problème !