LeadForm ‑ Easy Order Form

Order COD Form , Google Sheets , Abandoned, Upsell, Qty Bundle

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All in one cash on delivery (COD) order form shopify app

coolby.co

gracias recomiendo la aplicacion al 100% tiene muy buena temática siempre la utilizo es muy buena gracias por solucionarme

May 22, 2022

Hola Coolby,

Disculpa la demora, ya está publicado en tu tienda.
Eliminamos fragmentos de otras aplicaciones desinstaladas para optimizarlas.

Salud.

promdz

Location Algeria

j'ai utiliser leadform pour le traitement des commandes excellente application avec un service client tres professionnel et responsive je conseille la fortement

JARA Philippines

Location Philippines

THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP!! I'm using this app on our 4 Stores here on Shopify, it has all the feature we're looking for a COD type of stores, but ultimately I love their support, they respond super fast and also make the changes or the suggestion on the app possible. they're always looking for new suggestion to make the app better! Soon with all the suggestion and recommendations from their customers plus their super awesome support, this app will be the best app you can have on Shopify!

May 3, 2022

Hi JARA,

Thank you for choosing our app, and it is great that you come with thoes suggestions that will help PH store owner and others countries using COD.

Happy to know that you deal well with our App, hope for you all succes on all your stores.

Cheers.

KUTSU PH

Ariana PH

THE DRYADS PH

Shoelby

I'm using this app for more then 2 months and everything is good and easy to use. i had an issue with the theme and the support were very quick on replies and very helpful. Thank you

OGSMart

great service, i tried every similar apps, all of them have no dropdown list for province and city selection, this one, though had no either, but their developers made this available based on me demand. thank you!

April 4, 2022

Hi !

You can find Auto-DropDown on:
Features -> Auto-DropDown.
We did add your country (Vietnam).

Cheers ^^

Moirini

Uso questa applicazione per il mio store SHOPIFY ed è la migliore in circolazione , per non parlare del supporto clienti, il dev di Leadform e una grandissima persona, è molto cordiale non avrei mai immaginato che mi avrebbe risposto in appena 30 secondi dopo avergli inviato il messaggio, perlopiù risolvendo tempestivamente il mio problema. Grazie veramente

March 30, 2022

Ciao Morini!
Che bella recensione non mi hai lasciato nulla da dire tranne che sarò sempre qui per te ^_^

Buone vendite.

Saluti

Shoppy

I did love the new version, all features needed in COD Business are included, if just you could just add "quantity breaks/Upsells" this will be perfect. 5 stars. Good work ♥

March 30, 2022

Hi Shoppy !
Happy to know that you deal well with our app.

We're currently working on (Quantity breaks & Upsells) and will be available on deadline specified on app.

Stay safe and have a great day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7