LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

by BRAQUETS

Cash On Delivery, Form Builder , Google Sheets , COD , Reviews

SolverShop

I had great and fast customer service, they solved all my problems, I recommend it, plus it includes upsells for+order value.

April 9, 2021

Hi SolverShop,

First, Thank you to choose LeadForm.

It was a great experience to deal with you, and your task will help other merchants.
Thank you for your motivating review ^^

Happy sales & Cheers.

Vitaminc Maroc

I was searching for a good app to do Cash On Delivery and after trying many of them, I can only say that LeadForm: COD is the best, it helps me and my team increase our conversion rate and sales, and with a great support from the developer I can only recommend this app for anyone who want a reliable solution for their Cash on delivery business :)

March 24, 2021

Hey Vitaminc Maroc!

Thank you so much, happy to know that you perform well with our app.
First, its honor to got you between merchants who trust using our app.
I wish for you a good conversion rate and happy sales.

VIPSelected

very good app, runs well with our cod business. what's more, new function added and with the same subscription fee.

March 23, 2021

Hi VIPSelected,

Thank you for this motivated review ^^.
We are here just for you and others COD merchants.

Have good sales and happy to Deal with you.

HEYKEE BEAUTY SELECTED

Excellant app!!! Meet my needs of COD order collection and developer keeps updating and makes it perfecet.

February 27, 2021

Hey HEYKEE!
We appreciate this review so much! Thanks for the feedback.
Your Add-on was a great idea. We're always working on updates like this.
Please just reach out if you need anything. Glad to have you onboard!
Braquets.dev Team.

The Healthy Miggy

Awesome app, keep up the good work! Awesome app, keep up the good work! Awesome app, keep up the good work!

February 18, 2021

First, it is honor.

We will keep going the hard work to impress Cash On Delivery merchants.

Thank you for your motivating review ♥

Shangskincare

We used it for COD order collections. It works perfect worths the price. And even more the developer is very very nice and with good coding skills. We discussed and added new functions to it. Brilliant Job and recommend it!!

January 26, 2021

Hi,
First, Thank you to choose LeadForm.

Thank you for your motivating review ♥

Daleri Souq

The app is good, The developer is easy to reach and solve any issues very quickly. He updated my theme so the app can work properly.

January 6, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We are happy you are enjoying LeadForm.

Do not hesitate to contact us again.

lallalinda

Very good app, I use for COD. I've tried it on several themes.
The support is super fast and they fixed an issue I had.
I definitely recommend this app!

January 2, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying LeadForm so far.

Ani9

hello ,
your have a great app but i can't use it because it can't control my stock,i have some items that already out of stock and it show them in stock to ppl (it allowed them to order items even if they are out of stock ) when you fix that hit me up i will try it again

December 25, 2020

Hi Ani9,

We are happy to say that our app is great.

For that, our devlopper spend the last two days for un update, that respect your stock availebility with multiple variants.
You can wrote your own "Out Of Stock" text on Settings->Button->OutStock Text

Feel free to come back and happy sales ^^

Check our "Example store".

Cafathi

Be careful it can ruin your current theme, I'm trying to solve the problem it left and I'm losing sales because of bad programming. Update: The problem is that when uninstalling leaves a line of javascript code that runs a CSS that hides some things in your template, after deleting that line everything is solved, but be careful.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are sorry to hear that you had a problem with our app.
That happens, when someone try to install the app code on Non-Shopify themes. we had added an exception for that to do not do the same with other merchants.
and about your theme Debutify 2.0.2 Now it's supported.
Your review was so helpful and we are here to make your sales easy.