LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form | Reviews

by BRAQUETS

Cash On Delivery, Form Builder , Google Sheets , Pre-order

kotayib

Amazing customer support, I have a question and received answer super fast !
Great One !
lead form with link to google sheet with reviews.... toop

agate algerie

je voulais noter le support qu'étais très réactive sur WhatsApp , il a réinstallé la Template manuellement pour quelle soit compatible avec mon theme
je vais la tester et je reviendrai pour noter ma expérience merci

kenzzi

It helped me increase conversions so much. I wanted to customize the button in order to load even when the page wasn't fully loaded and they fixed it for me so fast. Honestly, one of the best if not the best cash on delivery apps...

Machroai Products

Great app and very helpful and friendly support I recommend this app ...............................

mastershop777

excelente app para usar muy facil y inteligente. muy buena para mercado pago contra entrega con excelentes funcionalidades

Meilleursprix.ma

Merci pour l'equipe "Braquets", de me faire une installation manuel pour leadform sur mon them wookie, service rapide et aimable, vous avez reuinir tout les plugins necessaire pour mieux travailler son COD tranquilement. 5 stars from me. et merci de nous suggerer l'app "SpeedUP" vraiment resultat Wow.

COSMETICO STORE

one of the greatest apps so far, it's a combination of many useful and conversion raising apps in one simple and easy to use app. thank you for your creativity.

Arrebolstore

Genial no la podía instalar y me resolvieron el problema en menos de 1 hora. Super contenta y agradecida . Muchas gracias

August 5, 2021

Hi Arrebolstore,

The message error is "You need manual installation, contact the support" not contact us via review for emergency response.

I did sent theme request for manual installation.

Cheers.

Vendita dz

Without exaggeration, the best app for COD business owners :
Quality, Design, Speed, Responsivity, and best support team ever.
I just want to thank all the team behind this excellent app,
I recommend it

superbella.es

The customer service is perfect, the application is the best in the market for cash on delivery orders. 200% recommended. In love!

Previous 1 3 4 5