LeadForm Easy Order ‑ COD Form

Order COD Form , Google Sheets , Abandoned, Upsell, Qty Bundle

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All in one cash on delivery (COD) order form shopify app

Shoppy

Location Togo

I did love the new version, all features needed in COD Business are included, if just you could just add "quantity breaks/Upsells" this will be perfect. 5 stars. Good work ♥

March 30, 2022

Hi Shoppy !
Happy to know that you deal well with our app.

We're currently working on (Quantity breaks & Upsells) and will be available on deadline specified on app.

Stay safe and have a great day.

monproduit

Location Morocco

I love this app, it's perfect for my needs as someone that run a cash on delivery store, must for Shopify, has all the features you need and more, it's fast and the dev is responsive.

March 20, 2022

Hi monproduit!
Happy to know that you deal better with our app.
We will be always here for any kind of help.

Monshop Maroc

Location Morocco

It's the best app designed for cod, With lot's of features implemented professionally, the best looking and the best for conversion, the team is also very responsive and helpful, 5 stars!

March 20, 2022

Hey MonSHop Maroc!
We feel happy when customers find what they need inside our app.
We will keep the good work to impress our customers.

artlinedz

Location Algeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

L'application est parfaitement conçu pour le cod très facile d'utilisation personnalisation responsive et rapide je recommande vivement sans oublier le support qui est à l'écoute et très serviable c'est un sans faute de ma part

Coin Maison

Location Algeria

The best COD FORM includes multiple futures, They have a support team that solves any problems, thanks !

OfertaSpain

Location Spain

Thank you very much. The attention is very good and helps a lot. Very fast response. I recommend it 100%

solarenergy.ma

Location Morocco

Top app for COD business several features easy to use, which Great support very helper I recommended this app

BRICOLAND

Location Italy

Thanks for your app and support. I've had a problem and the live chat on whatsapp has helped to me to resolve quickly it.

shoprimee

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's the best COD app I've ever found in Shopify. Support is truly good, creators help and solve you. I recommend this application and these creators 10

YaxaMall

Location Morocco

Must have App for all COD stores. It worth more than its price. Great features inside; Enhanced and full configurable form, Sticky Add to cart available on phones, exporting to Google sheet and Reviews. Great and friendly live support!

December 19, 2021

Hi YaxaMall,

Thank you so much, happy to know that you perform well with our app.
First, its honor to got you between merchants who trust using our app.
I wish for you a good conversion rate and happy sales.