LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

Cash On Delivery, Form Builder , Google Sheets , Pre-order

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Daleri Souq

The app is good, The developer is easy to reach and solve any issues very quickly. He updated my theme so the app can work properly.

January 6, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We are happy you are enjoying LeadForm.

Do not hesitate to contact us again.

lallalinda

Very good app, I use for COD. I've tried it on several themes.
The support is super fast and they fixed an issue I had.
I definitely recommend this app!

January 2, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying LeadForm so far.

Ani9

hello ,
your have a great app but i can't use it because it can't control my stock,i have some items that already out of stock and it show them in stock to ppl (it allowed them to order items even if they are out of stock ) when you fix that hit me up i will try it again

December 25, 2020

Hi Ani9,

We are happy to say that our app is great.

For that, our devlopper spend the last two days for un update, that respect your stock availebility with multiple variants.
You can wrote your own "Out Of Stock" text on Settings->Button->OutStock Text

Feel free to come back and happy sales ^^

Check our "Example store".

Cafathi

Be careful it can ruin your current theme, I'm trying to solve the problem it left and I'm losing sales because of bad programming. Update: The problem is that when uninstalling leaves a line of javascript code that runs a CSS that hides some things in your template, after deleting that line everything is solved, but be careful.

December 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are sorry to hear that you had a problem with our app.
That happens, when someone try to install the app code on Non-Shopify themes. we had added an exception for that to do not do the same with other merchants.
and about your theme Debutify 2.0.2 Now it's supported.
Your review was so helpful and we are here to make your sales easy.

1 2 3 5 Next