Lead Form COD Cash On Delivery

Lead Form COD Cash On Delivery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 14, 2022

The best COD FORM includes multiple futures, They have a support team that solves any problems, thanks !

Coin Maison
Algeria
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 1, 2022

Thank you very much. The attention is very good and helps a lot. Very fast response. I recommend it 100%

OfertaSpain
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 18, 2022

Top app for COD business several features easy to use, which Great support very helper I recommended this app

solarenergy.ma
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 27, 2022

Thanks for your app and support. I've had a problem and the live chat on whatsapp has helped to me to resolve quickly it.

BRICOLAND
Italy
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 31, 2021

It's the best COD app I've ever found in Shopify. Support is truly good, creators help and solve you. I recommend this application and these creators 10

shoprimee
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 20, 2021

Must have App for all COD stores. It worth more than its price. Great features inside; Enhanced and full configurable form, Sticky Add to cart available on phones, exporting to Google sheet and Reviews. Great and friendly live support!

YaxaMall
Time spent using app: 4 months
BRAQUETS replied December 19, 2021

Hi YaxaMall,

Thank you so much, happy to know that you perform well with our app.
First, its honor to got you between merchants who trust using our app.
I wish for you a good conversion rate and happy sales.

Cheers.

October 26, 2021

Amazing customer support, I have a question and received answer super fast !
Great One !
lead form with link to google sheet with reviews.... toop

kotayib
Egypt
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited September 6, 2022

je voulais noter le support qu'étais très réactive sur WhatsApp , il a réinstallé la Template manuellement pour quelle soit compatible avec mon theme
je vais la tester et je reviendrai pour noter ma expérience merci ! rani walite 10/10 pour les nouvelles mise a jour mercie beaucoup le upsell est tres utile

agate algerie
Algeria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 22, 2021

It helped me increase conversions so much. I wanted to customize the button in order to load even when the page wasn't fully loaded and they fixed it for me so fast. Honestly, one of the best if not the best cash on delivery apps...

kenzzi
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 19, 2021

Great app and very helpful and friendly support I recommend this app ...............................

Machroai Products