LensAdvizor: Prescription Lens

LensAdvizor: Prescription Lens

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
November 28, 2022

At first it took me a bit to understand how to configure it but with the documentation it is very easy to configure. They are constantly implementing new features, I really recommend this app.

lazzat-store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 10, 2022

Great app and the team are super responsive and helpful! 10 stars! Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Optic Eyewear
Ireland
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 26, 2022

Ming is very responsive and easy to work with. It's a user-friendly app with lots of customizability.

Azimuth Eyewear
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 1, 2022

This app is exactly what I was looking for on my eyewear store, The app is worth 5 stars alone, but then there is the customer service. I'm not the most tech able person in the word, the guys at LensAdvisor are so helpful and patient. They took the time to sit on multiple video calls with me to make sure everything was set up perfectly on my store. I've had my online business for ten years and have never has support or service even close to as good as this. In short, the app and the support are both incredible.

Faded Days Sunglasses
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 23, 2022

This App is just fantastic! It works perfectly and if I have any questions or need help the developers are extremely kind, capable, responsive and have even helped with custom coding. It's a must have app if you plan to sell prescription frames online. We are so grateful to have installed it!

Mohala Eyewear
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 7, 2022

Zenos and his team have built an amazing plugin. Nothing was impossible, with a quick fix for every customization I required. I highly recommend this app over building your own. The support team will help you with any issue no matter how easy or complex. 5 stars all around.

Spectacle Clinic E-Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 21, 2022

Love the support team, they are really fast and also they provide to us different solutions. We love the interface and also the customise options. Great work!

BARNER
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 23, 2022

Incredible app and incredible support! The team behind the app goes above and beyond to help you. The price is very small for what you actually get. 5/5!

Nividas
Sweden
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 25, 2022

A solid app that does everything we need it to. There is no other app out there that compares to the quality and build of LensAdvizor. You guys get full marks! There are a few suggestions for the team for future developments:
1. Ability for add to cart buttons to dynamically change on the home and collection pages.
2. Easy for the end user to style the input box so that the look aligns with the look of the website. Other than that - top class guys! Love the app.

Get Contacts
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2021

Such a great app. Nothing was too much trouble for Ming and Zenos, making adjustments so that the app worked perfectly for our needs. Whenever we have questions, they get straight back to us, helping us and making sure everything is working smoothly. We would be lost without LensAvizor. Thanks so much guys!!!

Holtsee Australia