LensAdvizor: Select Lenses App

LensAdvizor: Select Lenses App

by LensAdvizor Pte Ltd

Sell prescription lenses with your eyewear products

augie Eyewear

Simple. Lens Advisor allowed us to build an improved shopper experience, Simplify a very complex customer decision tree, and best of all with very little development time. Zenos was unbelievably helpful with setting up the app and working through how to make Lens Advizor work with our existing backend workflows. I cannot recommend them more, or the app more.

MEsquad

Love this app. The developer was very responsive to all of our queries and guided us through the whole process. Our customers say it is super easy to use. Would highly recommend it.

Pacifico Optical

Great app. There are none like it. Before LensAdvisor, I had to have our prescription options custom built into the website. It was super clunky and affected the websites performance. The app was super easy to set up and the boys at LensAdvisor are very responsive and and helpful with any queries I have had.

my-eyeshop.com

WoW! This app fits into our website perfectly. It does everything we need it to when it comes to selling prescription eyewear online and has made life alot easier for us . Ming & Zenos are two of the most helpful people you will meet - nothing is too much trouble for them and they have been very willing to help with all the customisation we required to make the app perfect for our website. They both make themselves available via zoom meetings and email and are always very prompt to get back to us - despite being in completely different time zones! The app itself is straightforward to set up and provides a pleasant customer journey. It can be adpated to suit your needs and works very well within the Shopify structure. If you are selling prescription eyewear online then this app is a must.

Crowded Optical

This app took away a lot of work that went into setting up my site. A huge life savor for anyone trying to sell prescription or reading glasses or just have different lens selections. Overall this app makes everything run more smoothly and I feel it will make things easier for the customers as well as take stress away from me. I was a bit curious at first if it was gonna work for my store because I am using a third party theme. I was able to talk to the developer and got them to guide me through how the app works and fixed the problems I was having as well as fixed some bugs on my store. One of my favorite apps so far for its unique feature and resourcefulness and an absolute must have.

donahugheyewear

Amazing app. Makes online prescription A LOT easiler!
I am 100% satisfied with this app.
AND, Zenos is a really unstoppable developer. And offer great support

OpticSleep

I absolutely LOVE this app and their service. They went back and forth with me for 20+ emails helping me with the code of their service and making their features work best for MY business. I would give this 6 stars if I could. Highly recommend these guys

Parker Hamilton

This app is amazing and Zenos is one of the most helpful people I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend this app.

Nicely Clear CA

If you own a store that sells prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, and/or contacts, LensAdvizor is 100% worth the investment. There is no other app like it in the Shopify App store for customizable RX eyewear functionality. The LensAdvizor team went above and beyond to help us with our eyeglasses and sunglasses setup - they also built out a full new contact lens functionality (in two weeks!) and worked with us every step of the way through email and zoom. I am completely blown away by their outstanding customer service and attention to detail. Would give them 100 stars if I could. THANK YOU, Ming and Z, for all of your work!

OpticalMasters

Amazing customer service. Helped me tweak the app to work with our custom theme. Would recommend theme to anybody looking to take their optical sales online.

Previous 1