LensAdvizor: Prescription Lens

Easily sell prescription lenses with your eyewear products

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Faded Days Sunglasses

This app is exactly what I was looking for on my eyewear store, The app is worth 5 stars alone, but then there is the customer service. I'm not the most tech able person in the word, the guys at LensAdvisor are so helpful and patient. They took the time to sit on multiple video calls with me to make sure everything was set up perfectly on my store. I've had my online business for ten years and have never has support or service even close to as good as this. In short, the app and the support are both incredible.

Mohala Eyewear

This App is just fantastic! It works perfectly and if I have any questions or need help the developers are extremely kind, capable, responsive and have even helped with custom coding. It's a must have app if you plan to sell prescription frames online. We are so grateful to have installed it!

Spectacle Clinic E-Store

Zenos and his team have built an amazing plugin. Nothing was impossible, with a quick fix for every customization I required. I highly recommend this app over building your own. The support team will help you with any issue no matter how easy or complex. 5 stars all around.

BARNER

Location Spain

Love the support team, they are really fast and also they provide to us different solutions. We love the interface and also the customise options. Great work!

Nividas

Location Sweden

Incredible app and incredible support! The team behind the app goes above and beyond to help you. The price is very small for what you actually get. 5/5!

Get Contacts

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

A solid app that does everything we need it to. There is no other app out there that compares to the quality and build of LensAdvizor. You guys get full marks! There are a few suggestions for the team for future developments:
1. Ability for add to cart buttons to dynamically change on the home and collection pages.
2. Easy for the end user to style the input box so that the look aligns with the look of the website. Other than that - top class guys! Love the app.

Holtsee Australia

Location Australia

Such a great app. Nothing was too much trouble for Ming and Zenos, making adjustments so that the app worked perfectly for our needs. Whenever we have questions, they get straight back to us, helping us and making sure everything is working smoothly. We would be lost without LensAvizor. Thanks so much guys!!!

FAST METAL

The LensAdvizor Team has been one of the most supportive teams we've ever dealt with in our line of work. The App started off doing what it advertised with the capability to help us reduce our customer service workload in our Rx program. We quickly learned that our specific store, products, and layout required A LOT of small adjustments, customizations, and tweaks that the app did not offer out of the box. We were assisted in custom-molding LensAdvizor into the perfect fit for our business by Zenos, who is really great with customer service and coding. Most of the time, Zenos responded to our requests and concerns within the same day, if not, within a few minutes. He even helped us work out bugs caused by our other apps which interfered with LensAdvizor. Overall, this is a great app with an amazing team behind it. Reach out to them to help you get everything dialed in and you won't regret going with LensAdvizor!

augie Eyewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Simple. Lens Advisor allowed us to build an improved shopper experience, Simplify a very complex customer decision tree, and best of all with very little development time. Zenos was unbelievably helpful with setting up the app and working through how to make Lens Advizor work with our existing backend workflows. I cannot recommend them more, or the app more.

MEsquad

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app. The developer was very responsive to all of our queries and guided us through the whole process. Our customers say it is super easy to use. Would highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3