Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

CoffeePods.Co

Great app, very useful and insightful. As an entrepreneur numbers are important and sometimes they can get away from you. This app helps you keep on top of all the numbers with ease. I was lucky enough to have a consultation on how to use everything with Karri. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and also quick to respond. Would highly recommend this app and their team!

Best Life Herbals

Lifetimely was an instant favorite for our company in providing extremely useful data about our customers. I would say it is a must have for any growing business.

LINKSOUL

Laser-focused on customer lifetime value and repurchase analysis. Excellent for time-based cohort analysis of customer LTV down to NET Margin. Simple, effective and incredibly responsive developers.

Evogen Nutrition

Amazing. Very solid crew developing this and it's really helped us out in our decision making. This is really helping us transition from a product centric strategy to a consumer centric strategy.

Earrings by Emma

Really cool app to determine the Lifetime Value (LTV) of your customer! I've been wanting to know it for a while and now I do!

The app is very easy to navigate, straight forward, and the help menu does a great job.

When you sign up, you get a free walk through by the owner, Karri. In addition to explaining the software well, he gave us some great marketing tips too! Thanks Karri!

I would highly recommend this app to any category of store.

The Feel Good Lab

Unbelievable insight into our business with nearly zero effort. I literally set up the app in-between meetings in less than 5 minutes. And in that time, we revealed critical, accurate LTV metrics that we can trust. This alone will drive, well, our entire business strategy. The value of this app is simply insane. Honestly, Shopify store owners would be downright foolish to not use it.

I had the privilege of speaking with one of the founders, Karri. The guy knows his stuff when it comes to scaling online businesses. He was able to share strategies and lessons learned from his past career as well as from what Lifetimely sees across its client base. Point is, it's clear that the app is built with helping businesses succeed at its core. It's not built purely from an "oh, that'd be interesting to see" nerdy perspective—which a lot of business intelligence software suffers from. I appreciate that.

I look forward to growing our business alongside Lifetimely and am excited to see how the platform continues to get even better.

Natural Heroes

Great app, and also amazing that they Karri took the time to speak with me about what my challenges are. Got some insightful tips and really look forward to using this app to see which products work for us

OTR Meals

Love it,

So great to get this data organized in one place!
You can't scale if you don't know your numbers and this changes that.

Thanks, Karri for the awesome support!

KZ

Excited to see new where this app goes. Great reports for cohort generation for both email and FB audience seeds. Highly recommend everyone segments their customers by LTV and try this app out.

goPure Beauty

Amazing app, for the first time I have found something on the market to really tell us accurate LTV and allow us to understand how much we can spend on customer acquisition so we can scale! Highly recommend.