Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Livingood Daily

Super powerful when it comes to organizing and digging into important data to help us scale the company. It's very easy to find your customer LTV even if you want to drill down to the product, medium, or tags.

Tracie Martyn

A must for brands looking to scale! We had an analysis call with Karri and he really knows his stuff and was incredibly helpful.

ShophomeFinds

Great app! Customer service is on point too. Very fast with responses and willing to help wherever need be.

Sentieri

I LOVE LIFETIMELY! And I use them for all my Shopify stores now. This app makes everything around numbers so easy. It connects and pulls data from your shopify, instantly connects your FB, Google, and other ads and shows all numbers on a great dashboard. Furthermore, their customer service is awesome. I spoke with Amar and he's so helpful! HIGHLY recommend. Works great for dropshippers too. Found out about them on YouTube and so glad I did. Thanks Lifetimely!

InfiniteAgeCo

This app is nothing short of amazing. Before this app. I had no idea what my customer acquisition costs were. Now, I have a clear understanding and plans to scale to huge numbers. Thank you so much for this amazing app.

TruthOriginsAU

Thank you for creating software that helps us scale. There are so many options out there, but you win hands down. Keep up the great work!

WizeFive

I find this to be a good profit tracker app. It fits my needs well. Customer service is prompt as well.

Inessa

Solid, accessible insight into key business metrics and top class customer service. I've been looking for an application that would allow me to provide real time insight to take quick action on and had tried a number of applications. Most were either too cluttered, inconsistent syncing or cumbersome to interrogate. Lifetimely was streamlined, presents the key numbers but also makes it easy to dig deeper. Very impressed with onboarding and customer support from people who actually have strong knowledge of the commercials of ecommerce vs being focused on tickets and cutting and pasting help docs. Strongly recommend

Ogee

This app is beyond amazing and so is their support. It is truly a great value for what it offers and every time I open it, it seems to have more features. This app will help you analyze your business and allow you to make informed decisions. Get this one now, total winner!

Waku Inc

I used this app to access data from my ReCharge - Shopify integration so I can understand the LTV of my customers and how long it will take to break even. Great customer support! Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15