Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

ManCave

Really impressed. Will be back to write an updated more detailed report but initial review is that the features provide exactly what we needed and have been looking for.

Shoefreaks.ca

Game changing app that helps us make key decisions in media buying and our email flows. Customer service is great too.

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

This is a GREAT APP!!! Easy to setup. Now I know where my net profit is anytime time. I'm a one person business and this app saves me so much time. It's making me more profitable every day!!!! I've done a lot of research and this is the most affordable app out there and delivers so much!!! LOVE LIFETIMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauty Firm

This app definitely ticks all the boxes! Great product, great service, and it's now responsive for mobile which makes it even better!!!

KULTKID

Lifetimely is 1000x better than Order Metrics. The profit dashboard is amazing and helps you understand all the crucial data for the month. Also, Karri was super helpful explaining the system and how to analyse customer LTV. Very good service and great product. My favourite app on the app store!!

Jupiter

Really useful piece of software for my business and Karri at Lifetimely was super helpful with explaining how to view all of the dashboards and very open to input on new analytics to add. We are still a very new brand so looking forward to seeing the anlaytics once we have more data.

Feelia Ruokakauppa

Have just started using the software but it has already been very helpful in figuring out on finding where we are able to bring new customers and on analyzing lifetime value of different customer segments.

Google analytics integration was a bit slow to start, so you need to wait for couply of hours after the start. Price to value very good software.

Korendy TR

It is very easy to see lifetime value of customers + return rates.
It helps me a lot to understand the business potential and how much more ads I can spend to keep profitability.

Also the customer support is amazing and really helpful. Thanks a lot for that.

Love Yourself

The App is exactly what I need to understand our customers, marketing, and business model better. The insights it provides pays for itself many times over. I feel without this app, i would be running a business in the dark.

Had a catch up call with Karri, one of the founders of the app, and his understanding of the metrics and additional insights was wonderful. I now feel more confident in my investing more money into acquiring new customers. Very useful app and great advice received.

Knife Aid

Doing this sort of cohort and profitability analysis in Google sheets takes forever and is very 'painful', especially when testing different hypothesis.
Lifetimely is an amazing solution to do just that. Testing, analysis and strategic development are all there at the push of a button. The app is super well thought out and offers all the features you could possible need. Some features may not be easy to find or understand right away, but they are there and worth spending some time on. I had a talk with the developer and that was super insightful and useful. Strong recommendation!