Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 18, 2022

Every ecommerce store needs to have an LTV tool and Lifetimely is awesome. Plus they offer super helpful onboarding calls, Karri was so helpful!

Quantum Energy Square
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 4, 2022

I have been using this app since long, and I am really in love with this app for my store. Highly recommended...

NextMamas
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 3, 2022

I've just started using this app and cannot believe how much time it is going to save me. Full of useful, actionable data and I can't wait to get into it! Had a great call with Karri who explained everything in depth. So far, 100% recommend this app.

MOJU
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 3, 2022

Kari was super helpful explaining how the app works and breaking down reports and numbers. We use this information now to our advantage

Skipper's Pet Products
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 26, 2022

Amazing product to calculate LTV. We use lifetimely to calculate our lifetime value. As well as our lifetime margin. It's made in products to understand the payback period of our customers versus using a spreadsheet. In two clicks in less than 10 seconds you can see exactly how long your payback period on your customers. Allowing you to make real-time marketing decisions around to spend. We use the manual import function to input our marketing spend and this allows us to accurately predict the exact payback date of every customer which allows us to protect our cash flows. The support is amazing and they will help you all the way. 1000% recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coffee Capsules 2U NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 21, 2022

Im a shop owner and in the beginning ive installed multiple apps to have a look at my profit AOV,LTV and marketing expences.
After one month of testing all of them,ive remained only whit this app installed.
Its so simple to use and so much insightful with lots of metrics that a business owner needs.
And they are improving constantly with new features and wedges. Ive abandoned even my old P&L excel file (who i hated to fill out on each month).
Pretty cool for an app.
Helped a lot to measure and increase my profit,AOV,LTV and decrease my marketing costs.

Knockout
Romania
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 20, 2022

Great app and great people behind it. Does exactly what's needed to run a DTC brand, and Karri was extremely helpful with the onboarding call. Big thumbs up!

AvalonKing
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 15, 2022

I just had a call with Karri to discuss navigating the app and how to best use the features. Hands down this was the best customer support call ever. You can see why the app is so popular given the robust features and usefulness of the info. But more importantly, the support is exemplary. Exactly what I was looking for.

Al Shams Abayas
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 12, 2022

I searched high and low for a financial reporting app. Nothing comes close to Lifetimely. It has everything you need and more. The customer service team is amazing too! Quick replies and genuinely want to help.

Mop PRO
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 6, 2022

We have transfered from beprofit. Unfortunately Beprofit was slow to sync data.
BUT... Lifetimely is our solution to the problem - fast, realiable and great features :) Thank you so much

Neglefeber