Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shankara Skincare

I have been using this app for several years, and not only did it change the game early on, but they're still pushing updates that provide new, valuable features. This is one of the best apps on the entire Shopify App Store.

Henry’s House Of Coffee

Honestly, I love this app. I was in spreadsheet hell myself, then I saw an ad about Lifetimely. It has changed my life honestly. No more spreadsheets. I can get everything I need in 10 seconds. If you want to know how your customers are performing, or need to figure out your CAC, this is the app.

Color Wow UK

Lifetimely has been brilliant in helping us unearth our lifetime value not just for the store as a whole, but across marketing channels and products. There is a lot of data in here that would take a huge amount of time to pull manually. It enables us to confidently make decisions with marketing spend.

ShopSolarKits.com

This app is an absolute no brainer. It's super comprehensive, but at the same time simplifies of the important data we need know to improve our paid acquisition, retention efforts and product mix. They also offer outstanding support, and Karri is super helpful. Get this app!

mooncat

This app has helped substantially with providing insightful data about our customers and with modeling future behavior. Big time recommend!

Milly

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is phenomenal! Great insights, easy to set up and amazing customer service. This program helped me turn a lot of manual calculations into an insightful cohort that you can toggle between several data points. Would highly recommend.

GothRider®

Lifetimely is definitely the go to app when you want to have clarity on your business. With the increasing cost of acquiring customers it is very important to understand the Lifetime value of customers. Their new dashboard is also a great way to see in few seconds your business health. Love it!

ROSEGOLD Paris (FR)

Location France

App indispensable pour comprendre son customer journey après achat. Sans data, impossible de prendre des décisions et beaucoup de profits négligés. Lifetimely est donc LA solution pour maximiser sa rentabilité et l'expérience de ses clients

feastables

Incredible breakdown by cohorts and easy to digest data, I've used Lifetimely as part of my core stack for over 20+ Shopify brands I look after and nothing comes close to ease of use, price and support / input from the team.

Laura Geller Beauty

This app has been instrumental in helping my team better understand LTV and create product strategies based on the data - incredibly well organized interface and does a lot more than you realize. Also - you can schedule a 1:1 call with Kerri (the founder) - which was SUPER helpful. Highly recommend.