Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

White Mountain Puzzles

Incredible tool. Founder spent an hour with me on a zoom walking me through the different features of the app. Very helpful. I can't wait to dig in to the data! 5 stars so far.

Keto Krisp™

Used this app everyday as we scaled our media budget and acquisition strategy quite rapidly. The customer support is terrific and the insights are invaluable. The cohort analysis is pure gold understanding the true behavior of a customer overtime is the only way to profitably scale

Conturve

Very nice gentlemen with some serious knowledge! Amazing app, very useful to level up your marketing and bottom line!

CLINICRED

This app is exactly what I was looking for - I looked for many other apps on Shopify this is the one that offered a cary clean dashboard and easy integration with my ad accounts. Their support is very responsive and the app is super easy to use. I am happy not to be using my google spreadhseets anymore - as this app automatically does it all for me.

Visage Doux

I made the switch to this app from one of the industry leaders and the functionality is just what you need. They've been improving the app continuously and I can only imagine how much more awesome it will be in the near future.

Club EarlyBird

So far so good! The data is amazing. It's the kind of stuff you need to know, but is hard to find or calculate. We'll definitely continue to use!

Pale Fox | Single Estate Prosecco

Excellent App- works perfectly. Karri was fantastic in the walkthrough phonecall to explain how the app worked as well.

S.P.C.C. Official Online Store

Literally, the best app to make sense of a plethora of key e-commerce metrics in an easy to digest form. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Livingood Daily

Super powerful when it comes to organizing and digging into important data to help us scale the company. It's very easy to find your customer LTV even if you want to drill down to the product, medium, or tags.

Tracie Martyn

A must for brands looking to scale! We had an analysis call with Karri and he really knows his stuff and was incredibly helpful.