Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Liquid Death

Really loving Lifetimely. Bringing a ton of new insight to our business and just scratching the surface with what we can use it for.

Highly recommend using it asap if you're trying to smartly scale your business.

Satisfy

A lot of interesting data, and a great onboarding with Karri, which is nice and knows his product well and is a real marketer. He was also very honest about the different data caveat which was also cool and giving some perspective. Worth trying for sure!

Unbound

I have searched everywhere for a quality app that shows repeat purchase data and LTV. This app is amazing and the co-founder took so much time to walk me through it. Absolutely worth the $$!!!

Vinyl Me, Please

Lifetimely is a very cool and valuable app. I was able to get cohort analysis without having to crunch through hundreds of thousands of rows of spreadsheets. Karri, the founder, went out of his way to deploy performance improvements and took the time to walk me through our data, which was a surprising and awesome value add!

The GFB

Wow. Amazing app. This can take your understanding of your online business to a whole new level. Well done!

Balance the Superfood Shot

Excellent tool! It is way more in depth than it may seem at first. Our team has enjoyed working with it as well.

Rinkit.com

A great tool! I am really looking forward to where these guys are taking this! Keep developing and it'll soon be indispensable, to me at least!

Detail Planet

Super easy way to track your profit and view analytics, LTV, etc. The best bang for your buck out there as far as profit tracking goes

URBAN ARMOR GEAR

There aren't very many Shopify apps out there up to this level of quality. The developer behind this app has extensive eCommerce experience, as well as serious development skills.

The result is an app that does complex calculations and outputs valuable easy to understand information about your store customers and allows you to make important decisions to drive your business strategy.

If you want to take your store to the next level, Lifetimely is a key app that will get you there.

Crio Bru

This App is UNBELIEVABLE. The data is incredibly powerful, comprehensive, and gives you information we NEED to grow our business. Before I downloaded this app I was kind of flying blind. Now I see. The founder spent 45 minutes with me as well during the trial period and gave great insights. That was very insightful as well. This is hands down the best app in the app store.