Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Lily Scarves

Amazing app! Very easy to set up (and quick), the dashboard is super intuitive and the support is outstanding. They are always here to answer your requests and solve issues with care and consideration. An exemplary app :) Thank you!

bumpli®

Diese App ist für jeden Online Shop Besitzer ein muss. Du willst wissen wie profitabel du heute warst? --> Lade dir Lifetimely runter connecte es mit deinen Facebook und Google Ads und analysiere deine Zahlen!!! Großartige App und tolle Menschen hinter diesem Produkt! Macht weiter so!!!

Glowing Orchid Organics

It's a great app. Lots of valuable data. The customer support is also very timely. My main reason for using it was to figure out LTV. Maybe some info sections explaining how certain things are calculated would be helpful. Cheers.

Fjord

Everything you need for true profit insight and customer lifetime value. Don't be sold on more expensive BI or analytical tools (we made that mistake) - skip the noise and go straight to Lifetimely!

InspiredGo

Incredibly useful app to understand our customer retention and LTV. Also, the profit insights have helped us see where we need to work on improving our gross margins. Highly recommend!

ZBiotics

Love this app. Have been looking for something like this for months, and I finally found it! Excellent product and great customer service.

Turtle Doves

This is a brilliant app! I've been looking for an easy to use, easy to understand, lifetime value app that helps our senior team run our business and 'Lifetimely' is definitely that app. It shows me in table format and in graphical format how well I'm interacting with my customers over time. It shows me how much money each customer cohort spent with us, when they spent it and who these customers are. And therefore how well we as a business are performing. Apparently predictive CLTV is coming soon...

eyebobs

Any shopify seller should use this app! I've used it now for almost a year, and am constantly fascinated by how quickly the team rolls out features.

SkinLabo

Every Ecommerce should use this beautiful app.
You will have the big picture of your business in real time plus go in-depth with cohorts analysis, cltv and much more.

Sunsoil

This app is great. I no longer have to crunch in Excel what I should (but don’t) get from an analytics service that I pay much more for, Glew.
The LTV and repurchase rate metrics are executed well, and that’s exactly what you need. But there are also good features to slice and dice - by first product ordered, etc.
Highly recommend.