Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

LONDON LASH

Thank you for a great consultation Karri, it was really helpful. Going to implement some changes in the business. And thank you for the recommendation for Email automation!

Sense Parfume

Great app & great support service! I reached out for a feature-request and they're now making it possible! I'll recommend them to my fellow shopify friends!

Hiya Health | Essential Super Nutrients for Kids

The product is impressive - better than anything else I've seen. Also, the founder Karri is available to all of his customers and takes time to make sure you're fully up to speed on how to use Lifetimely to maximize your business. 5 stars!

Zorali

By far the best app for analytics on Shopify. The user experience is beautiful and provides so many deep insights. We even had a call with Karri, one of the Founders who provided us with so much great advice. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Mural Heroes

This app is so useful and is much better than order metrics. Support is top class I would highly recommend.

ATH Organics

Hands down the best analytical app out there. Super insightful and knowledgable founders. I almost don't want anyone else using this app because it is that good :)

Boka

Elegant product that's essential for running an eCommerce company. The customer service is also excellent! Highly recommend.

The Mini Cine

Karri is extremely helpful when explaining the app. It’s such an easy interface and keeps track of EVERYTHING! This has made our cashflow so much easier to deal with!

Mighty Petz

Really helpful tool!! And what is very important the customer service is amazing, helpful & quick!:)

VISIONARY PET

The Repeat Purchase Rate report has really helped Visionary Pet in terms of what we are doing well and how we can improve.

Eric's daily emails are very helpful too!