Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Nimble Activewear

We have been looking for something like this that pulls together our customer data so thank you for creating this! It was also incredible to be able to jump on a call with Karri for him to walk us through the platform - so hugely valuable!

Macro Snacks

Just installed today and been amazed at the data. Finally a place where all KPI's are in one place and organized. It makes sharing data easy. Now you know what your numbers are, all the time!

Barukas

Very responsive customer service and valuable tool for tracking LTV! Thank you for making this available.

BombTech Golf

This APP is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and clean design that’s provides the LTV numbers I want and need to make important product and marketing decisions. I had a call with the owner and it was well worth it! Absolute must have for your ecom store.

Wave Soda

This app is great as we're just starting to dig into it - Karri was phenomenal at explaining all the different tools and making great suggestions to increase lifetime value, and we're already starting to implement some of his suggestions! I would highly recommend this, as it saves me tons of time doing research on my own.

AKUA

Lifetimely is a LIFE SAVER. I am a CEO with a mostly marketing/sales background. Lifetimely helps me understand all of my customer data to be able to make better sales decisions, drive more sales, improve our product, as well as get the data that I need for investors for our fundraise! Easy to use + affordable. Highly recommend them!

UnderWizards

This app really spells out all of your costs in a very easy to understand way, which is truly helpful when you just need to know certain aspects. Additionally, they are very responsive to customer needs/requests. Can't ask for much more than that in an app!

DRNXMYTH

I LITERALLY LOVE THIS APP. GET ON IT NOW. KARRI IS A GENIUS!!!!! The app slices and dices and helps me understand all my customer important data points. It's super super legit.

Terra Origin

This app has really helped me analyze the LTV of my consumer and has provided the insight necessary to help lay the groundwork for my 3-year strategic plan.

Liquid Death

Really loving Lifetimely. Bringing a ton of new insight to our business and just scratching the surface with what we can use it for.

Highly recommend using it asap if you're trying to smartly scale your business.