Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Natural Heroes

Great app, and also amazing that they Karri took the time to speak with me about what my challenges are. Got some insightful tips and really look forward to using this app to see which products work for us

OTR Meals

Love it,

So great to get this data organized in one place!
You can't scale if you don't know your numbers and this changes that.

Thanks, Karri for the awesome support!

KZ

Excited to see new where this app goes. Great reports for cohort generation for both email and FB audience seeds. Highly recommend everyone segments their customers by LTV and try this app out.

goPure Beauty

Amazing app, for the first time I have found something on the market to really tell us accurate LTV and allow us to understand how much we can spend on customer acquisition so we can scale! Highly recommend.

Bone Idol Brighton

Such a great app. extremely easy to install and the call with Karri was incredibly useful. the plug into Facebook and Google ad spend is great as is the LTV view. I can't reccomend enough!

Twenty First Century Herbs

Amazing app. Cant thank Karri enough for taking the time to get on a call with us. Helped get our heads round some crucial data.

Mi Golondrina

This app is very helpful in understanding cohorts for CLV and also which segments you may want to reach out to reignite purchasing behavior. It is a great tool for sales teams and marketers (and anyone who wants to know more about their business!).

YLONN.nl

“The Business That Can Spend The Most To Acquire A Customer—Wins"
......But how do you know how much can you spend without going broke?

Imagine what advantage it will give you to know exactly how much you can invest and how long it will take to profit from it. At what moment you need to send a customer win back email. What front-end offer creates the most profitable customers and how long it takes for your customer to make their next purchase.

It is rare to meet a marketer that has the data knowledge Karri has. Using the app build by his company feels a little like cheating. All the valuable insights you needed to 10x your business in one simple dashboard.

GIST: Yarn & Fiber

I signed up for this app because my CPA recommended it. This app is very helpful, showing a number of different metrics about lifetime value and customer journey. Even better, the co-founder Karri just spent almost an hour on the phone with me showing me the app, giving me great and actionable feedback for how we could use this data to improve our customer journey. Five stars and totally worth using - and definitely sign up for the free onboarding call!

Cape Clasp

Glad I found this app. Awesome insights into our customer base. Customer support is great. Highly recommend!