Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Prospect Print Co.

Very robust app that gives you a full picture of the financial health of your business. Very knowledgable and responsive support team. Had the opportunity to speak directly with the founder and he consulted on opportunities that relate to our business. Highly recommend to any marketer or e-comm owner.

Tee im Glas

Very easy to use and full of important insights. Karri gave us a very nice introduction into the whole thing and he also gave us interesting insights and tips. Can recommend 100%!

MailPop

This app is amazing and makes it so much easier for us to run our business and help us make sense of all the data we have. Their support team is very helpful and responsive as well.

Hugh & Grace

I have demoed several analytics apps in the Shopify store, and Lifetimely is the best in class. I gain incredibly valuable insight from the cohort analyses, LTV calcs, and especially the P&L. They have build functionality that allows me to upload custom costs (like commissions or one-time marketing expense), not just traditional Facebook and Google api's. I highly recommend Lifetimely.

MrLaundry

The best LTV app by far... Really surprised with how powerful this tool can be to understand what is the benefits of your clients and what is the cost that you must allocate to acquire profitable clients. And the best: the support. Amar is the best!

Destructive

Unbelievable app! Highly recommend it, it's been a game-changer for us. Service has also been amazing and the team have been there to answer any of my questions promptly.

dreamwithus.se

Must have an app for each ECOM business owner. Nice dashboard with need-it KPI-s. Amazing LTV reporting. We are using it in 10 shops. I would definitely recommend it.

LiftGateMe

Exactly what the demos on their site shows is what you get. Terrific insight and overview of LTV and CAC without wasting hours manually adjusting spreadsheet data. Thank you!

ThermoCheck

Solid product, fixed my issues after they were brought to their attention. Price is too high for the value provided, though.

Alphabet For Humanity

This app is OUTSTANDING! Finally an app that allows you to fully understand your business analytics.