Lifetimely LTV & Profit

Analytics & Reports: Lifetime Value, Profit, Marketing KPIs...

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fussy

top solution for d2c brands and customer support is great too. open to new ideas as well as providing support on existing features.

Medi Grade

Their support team, particularly Amar, has been a great help. All questions were answered immediately. Will definitely recommend Lifetimely. The platform is user-friendly. The dashboard is a great help in looking at our sales data in one go.

Honey Badger®

If you want a more robust P&L + LTV Dashboard to automate and display important KPI's, then this app is a great solution for Shopify Data. Simple, easy to set up, and the support team is quick to help.

SaltWrap Store

I've searched high and low for quality affordable LTV apps. This is the only one that fits our need without gouging us for increasing sales volume.

Bravo Sierra

Lifetimely is fantastic, saves me hours in excel & looker building pivot tables to analyze cohorts, and brings it into fast loading web interface that even my CEO likes using.

FÜM

You literally don't have a reason to not get this app. Just do it. You can thank me later. It's baffling to me that Shopify doesn't have this built-in. I love Shopify, but I think I love Lifetimely more...

IMPERIO Cosmetics

I use Lifetimely because I wanted to know how many months it takes to recoup my ad spend. As so many of you probably do, I tried to calculate this manually at first. But as you will know, this is one big pain (somewhere where the sun...). So, I tried this app, and I am very happy with. I just came out of a call talking about the possibilities with the customer lifetime value, the repurchase rate and so on. I haven't discovered or tried out all the options yet, but after this call, I am totally enabled to get the most out of it. Armando, thanks for giving me the total tour just now. Summary
If you are into e-commerce, this is a no-brainer and a must if you want to know whether you are making money or not in the long term. Greets,
Olaf the ToolFinderr ToolFinderr.com

Analogue Wonderland

Genuinely unbelievable level of actionable insight within an hour of installing the app. Add in the introduction call from the Lifetimely team and this app will pay for itself by next week
Incredible

J. Brooks Boutique

Lifetimely is essential for making data-driven decisions for your Shopify store. During my training with Karri, I was able to discover some key insights to help black Friday bigger than last year! Highly recommended!

WonderEar

The absolute best and most comprehensive app for profit calculation. We have just found out about the new LTV features and it really blew our mind that something so extensive exists in the Shopify App Store. We were about to create custom dashboards in Google Analytics but turns out that Lifetimely goes very deep into the data, they've done a great job. I have nothing but good things to say about this app, I'm using it for all of my stores, very recommended.