Like2Have.it

Like2Have.it

by Rounders

Create Beautiful Shopable Instagram Galleries For Every Page

Thecoolshit

OMG. If you have a shop and you use instagram to drive traffic to it you must be using this app. Yes there are many others on the market.

This is the one because of ....

1) The price

2) Best customer support in the entire multiverse.

Do it. You know you want to.

Primbotanicals

The best customer support ever ever ever! And the easiest app to integrate! Worth it for the stellar support alone.

Really love the beautiful, minimal design too.

Finn And Emma

This is what I call customer service!!!! Amazing. I had a problem with the widget and there were some coding issues and not only did they fix any issues but also customized the widget to match the look of our site. We have been looking for a way to make our instagram shoppable for a while now and I wish we would have come across like2have.it long time ago. Again amazing app and amazing customer service. Can't wait to see the app grow and what other features they will come out with!

Janedivine

Absolutely LOVE this app & the team behind it! Answers any support issues within minutes & recently customized my gallery for me! It's a must-have in my opinion!

Makerskit

App works perfectly and the support is the best I've ever experienced for a Shopify App, couldn't be more impressed!

Deux Mains

I signed up for the trial run and saw immediate results with clicks to the site. Their customer support team is great! We are a non profit and they even helped us with pricing. We don't just sell sandals, these sandals are a solution.

Underables

We are so happy with this app! Now it's easy to shop our Instagram page, where we focus most of our marketing attention and I love seeing the stats of how many page visits are getting via Like2Have. Set up was easy, thanks for fantastic and fast customer support. I would highly recommend this for every business on Instagram!

ban.do

We were very happy to discover this app. It was very quick to add the widget to our site. Tagging products in each Instagram photo couldn't be easier thanks to the Shopify integration.

Shop Priceless

Fantastic app and easy to use! Finally we are able to make our Instagram feed shoppable. We have a lot of happy customers!
Customer service it also great, Like2Have.it's team members are always quick to respond.

Highly recommended! :)

Sparkle & Whim

We are loving this app! It makes shopping from our Instagram so easy for our customers and we have received great feedback from them.

Marissa was incredibly helpful getting our page set up to look exactly how we wanted it.

Highly recommended!