LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

caseys-edibles.com

The LimeSpot App. has helped drive traffic to my site tremendously. LimeSpot has boosted my FB traffic TRIPLE the amount that I was doing on my own. If you ever have a concern, call Eric, (Developer of the App), he is caring, compassionate, and trusthworthy. Lime Spot is a MUST HAVE!
Sallie@Caseys-Edibles

Dancewear by Patricia

Great app!!! Highly recommended!!! Thanks again!
Patricia Storelli - Owner of Dancewear by Patricia

BlackRay T-shirt

****A MUST HAVE APP! Thank LimeSpot the kindness support. This apps is one of the best app which has bring in a lot of value to my business and it is free. Thank you LimeSpot.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris

This is an essential app. Not only is it free, it is responsive, looks professional and works seamlessly with my website. The best thing about this app is the support / programming team behind it. They were quick to respond to any issues that I had, and are constantly improving the features that this app has to offer while keeping it free. Highly recommended.

Foxbrim

This has become an essential feature on our site. Zero complaints and only praise. They are continuing to add more and more features too. For us, the metrics speak for themselves. Highly recommend!

Valve Warehouse

So far this has been a great addition to our store. Plus they offer fantastic customer service!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

So far so Good. Im still new but loving this app

P-Caliber Electronics

I love the LimeSpot app. For me it has definitely been a game changer. I only started using it a few days ago, but it has given me so assistance in acquiring customers and directing them to exactly what they need.

Zebidah.com

Awesome APP, I will call it a must have. Posed problems like 3 months ago but now it loads quick and keeps things smooth.

Only problem I saw was that when it shows products in its specific categories those do not have after sale prices instead they are the compare to prices

Overall I love it! Kudos LimeSpot

Cloakroom

Great functionality! App is quick and easy to use. The support team is super helpful with getting you set up and are there if you need any help along the way.