LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Green Club

honestly best personalizer app available on shopify integration, i've tried looking for others but this is definately the best one on the market!

July 16, 2020

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with LimeSpot.

We pride ourselves on our product and the high quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right.

You should have received an email from our customer support team to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you.

Wandermensch

Good App. Reymond good Supporter.

I will use it. Gives me the opportunity to make good upsells. Thats it.

July 14, 2020

Thank you and we know you'll get many upsells with our app!

Woodsala

Having used their service for over 8 Month and response they give each time on Repeating task (i usually changes theme often and is very particular about design), i cannot thank Limespot more than writing a review for them.

July 10, 2020

So glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with our service so far! Don't hesitate to reach out any time you need any help. Appreciate your review.

uweres.com

Excellent app and efficient support!!! Michael helped me with a issue quickly and I'm so happy. Thank you very much for your help:) Recommended!

July 1, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

Zero Waste Outlet

Great app to promote similar products to upsell and cross-promote. Easy to use and doesn't break my theme. Cust support rep Michelle helped me with a few issue and she took care of my issues quickly. Recommended!

June 30, 2020

You're very welcome! Thanks for your recommendation :)

TOJEA STORE

honestly just what I needed, Quick support, amazing app, and amazing staff, I am not too savy with website building but downloading this app and the support have received has been so helpful. Frederick helped me with all the issues I was having with my site and made sure I was 100% happy, very professional and quick response. And my website looks great, Just sold an item from the collection page i made on their app. Thank you

June 29, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you got a conversion so quickly with our app and that you had a wonderful setup experience with our support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else!

Chan Luu

Great app & Great Support! It takes me just 5 minutes to get supported. We will work with them for a long time for sure.

June 25, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review. :)

Sage & Gravel

I love LimeSpot! I've been using this app for nearly three years now and it never ceases to perform. LimeSpot boosts my conversions on a daily basis, and customer support is the best! Reymond helped modify my code so that the LimeSpot recommendations matched the products as they appear on my theme perfectly! I definitely recommend this app to any of you that are contemplating it.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Reymond is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to continue working with you. Thanks for being a loyal customer!

My Zodiac World

Best support I have ever received on the Shopify app store. Thanks, Michael. :)
Excited to use this app.

June 23, 2020

So happy to hear that you have received the best support ever! Thanks for sharing your experience with other merchants. We are excited to have you use our app as well!

Be Beauty Club

Great Support & Best app
I recommended this app for more productivity

June 17, 2020

Your review made our day! Thank you so much glad it is increasing your productivity.