LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell & Cross sell with AI

Pferdefreund

OMG I LOVE THIS APP!!!!!
It is really simple to set it up and the Customer Support ist just Fabulous, this is a MUST for every Online Shop.

March 30, 2020

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. Our support team is always here to help. :D

Delune

Huge massive thank you to Michael for his help setting up the design for me. It was 3am and he answered within minutes and set it all up. Super helpful and cheery. Thank you so much!

March 25, 2020

Michael is delighted to hear that you were so happy with his support. Our customer success team is always here to help. Thanks!

CB Studio

Great app so far! Easy to use. Support is very fast and helpful, which is not always the case. I highly recommend LimeSpot!

March 19, 2020

Appreciate your positive feedback! We know you'll get many upsells with LimeSpot!

India daily shop!

I got the quickest & best hand holding support and will never leave this great supported app until i work.
their devotion towards helping customer is gracefull.
even i have not pay any money to them, they treated me like an really important client.
lots of thanks and regards to Frederick for making my store the best.

March 18, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! Our support team is always here to help! :)

Element Decora

Great product and amazing customer support. I requested help and got live support right away. They were able to fix an issue on my website in 5 mins and I didn't even need to do anything. Highly recommend!

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Our support team is always here to lend a hand. :)

Bauzil Express

I recommend everyone to used this app, its really important and easy to customize. and the support is really good. If i could leave 50 stars i would do it. nice..

March 12, 2020

Wow, we are so pleased to hear that you are so satisfied with our app! Thank you for your positive feedback!

dresspeople

I could install very easy.
Quick support is also very helpful.
It fits naturally into the site design.

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your 5 star review! Glad to help. :D

Greater Half

The ROI on this app is HIGH! One of the best apps we have on our store hands down. Would give 10 stars if we could.

March 6, 2020

Thanks so much for your support and loyalty. We are pleased to know that the ROI on our app has been high for your business. Happy to help!

Thingy Majing

I have only received great support from the guys. Can highly recommend this app for increasing sales. Thanks Michael!

March 2, 2020

Thank you for your recommendation and I hope you'll get many upsells with our app.

9 for 9

We ran the 15 day trial with this app and were seriously impressed with the performance. It took a few days to start seeing positive results but it is now working really well. LimeSpot Driven Revenue was more than 24% of overall sales after 14 days of using the app. It seems to be really helping customers find or discover products of interest. Also we had a couple of issues with the look of the recommendation boxes but customer support resolved that for us quickly. Highly recommended.

February 28, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.