Link Whisper

Link Whisper

by Link Whisper

Building Smart Internal Links Just Got Easier

Hammy's Healing Hut

This app is awesome. It's easy to use, and makes something that's usually difficult very easy, which is exactly what we all want!

July 14, 2021

Glad you love Link Whisper! Thanks for sharing :)

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This is one of my favorite apps! The main reason I like it is because I think it's fun to use, and I feel like I can just keep going and going. Also, it's not expensive. Many apps are gratuitously expensive. This one isn't. It also provides you with a lot of interesting information, such as how many times people have clicked on a particular link. How are my numbers so low!?

July 14, 2021

Glad you love using Link Whisper and that you find it fun to use! Thanks again!

5D with Timothy

I need help. After successfully using the app for a week, I suddenly get a message that I do not have any right to use it. How do I contact support?

January 29, 2021

Hi Timothy,

We have occasionally seen this kind of problem happen due to browser settings. Usually it's because the browser is blocking cookies or something similar. We should be able to solve it, but we'll need you to create a support ticket so we can discuss the problem.

Would you please open a support ticket here: https://linkwhisper.freshdesk.com/