Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

CDKeysIL סי די קיס איי אל

Great Support great app doing the job for me

Get Clutched

This app is very useful! Support is great and very timely in helping with customizing the app to your specific needs as well.

Little Coogie

So far so good. The apps installation was rather simple and their support is great! Jason T is knowledgeable, responsive and quick. Looking forward to more features!!

Survival Center

It recommends products that are not related. So we upgraded to the their paid version. And we still not working. It would be better if it actually allowed you to override the recommended products it shows. Contacted shopify support and they told me to contact the developer. I tried to contact the developer but no response. We are removing the app. We'll try a competitor.

Update: The developer got back to me and explained that we needed to add special code to the description page and setup special tags for all of our products that we wanted classify as related. It's a long process since we have many products in our store. But it's working. I've increased their rating to 3 stars until they find a better way for us to do this and a better online help when they cannot respond to support emails.

Fisticuff Fightwear

great app and brilliant customer service!
highly recommended!

mPizza

While immediate customer service response was very impressive, I was super delighted by the level of ownership given to solve the problem. Great job.

I am a fan!

X4 Drones

As it turns out after signing up for one of their paid plans, I don't need any paid features. Just the same, Jason and his team were quick to respond, did some small customization for me, and were happy to do so.

As a small owner, they exemplify everything I strive for within my company.

Well done.

PetMonger

This is a great application and is as advertised. Better yet, Jason with Linkcious offered to customize the App to better match my store's theme. Jason was very responsive and quickly modified the App to meet my business' needs. Thank you Linkcious!

NW RUGS

Great App! Just downloaded it and already seeing a dramatic difference. Love the fact that it does A/B testing and amazingly easy to set up! Messaged Jason and got a response within an hour... now that is some good customer support!

INK KONG

Great app, it really solved my problem to hand pick related products. also they have great costumer service, they understand your needs and make an effort to help, i was in full contact with them and they really helped
i highly recommend it