Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

Frugalmilkman 3

Good app. Makes a lot of money but sometimes I need to email support because I can not seem to refresh the deleted products.

Temples And Markets

This app has saved me weeks of work manually selecting related products as you have to do on other apps. Although some of the related items on my site www.templesandmarkets.com.au come up a bit random it is ok as we put a title "other things we love" instead of "related items."
The support from Jason is phenomenal and I haven't paid anything - just fantastic. Thanks Linkcious / Jason

Sf Fashion Designs

Its a great app , i love it..the only thing tho...it would have been nice for customers to tweet, pin, +1 products on the grid view as in the list view..but thanks alot still..

South

Great customer service to solve our issue. App works really well on our website - www.southrecordshop.com

The Village Vaporette

Holy moly, what a great app! It does exactly what I want it to do and it does it well. I am so very pleased with the world-class customer support I received from Jason. Thank you for your quick response and your help!

YilaSophia

Linkcious is just the app my client required, although I was unclear on how to utilise the app initially, a quick email to Jason cleared it all up in an instant. Well done to excellent customer support!!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Excellent App, really easy and intuitive to set up. Has helped me increase the amount of visitors to the blog section of my site to becoming shoppers. Would highly recommend this app.

MUDL Liquor

This app is easy to use and the support is brilliant. Highly recommended.

Aase Sales Porsche Parts Center

Easy to install and use, great service to link like-products, and the customer support is phenomenal. I would recommend this application to any store front that wants an easy increase to their sales.

Shine Vapor

We LOVE this app! It works seamlessly with our React theme and shows products related to those the customer is already browsing. Customer Service is excellent, quick and easy to work with. Highly recommend Linkcious!!