Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

South

Great customer service to solve our issue. App works really well on our website - www.southrecordshop.com

The Village Vaporette

Holy moly, what a great app! It does exactly what I want it to do and it does it well. I am so very pleased with the world-class customer support I received from Jason. Thank you for your quick response and your help!

YilaSophia

Linkcious is just the app my client required, although I was unclear on how to utilise the app initially, a quick email to Jason cleared it all up in an instant. Well done to excellent customer support!!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Excellent App, really easy and intuitive to set up. Has helped me increase the amount of visitors to the blog section of my site to becoming shoppers. Would highly recommend this app.

MUDL Liquor

This app is easy to use and the support is brilliant. Highly recommended.

Aase Sales Porsche Parts Center

Easy to install and use, great service to link like-products, and the customer support is phenomenal. I would recommend this application to any store front that wants an easy increase to their sales.

Shine Vapor

We LOVE this app! It works seamlessly with our React theme and shows products related to those the customer is already browsing. Customer Service is excellent, quick and easy to work with. Highly recommend Linkcious!!

ma petite anglaise

I strongly recommend this app, it works really well. The products are really related to the product page they appear on.

I found the customer service amazing, Jason was so patient helping me to install the app on both my shopify accounts.

Smoke Cartel

Pretty awesome app for showing related products!

JaeBee Jewelry

I love this app, everyone should use it. Easy to install and works great.