Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

Urbanily Goods

Good app but I do not like that you need to upgrade to the largest package in order to do white label. The link/pop up to their site is very obtrusive and for this reason I uninstalled the app and will try something else.

Red Beauty Textiles

Tried using this to get a simple dynamic product group to show on my WordPress blog (because we all know how awful the built in Shopify blogging is).

Kinda buggy. You can't just install one app, you must install this app plus the SEO by the same company. Obviously not a deal killer but also not noted anywhere.

The app has several display options, the one I wanted was a simple tiled grouping. Shows the images fine but part of the html from the products also shows making this look really wonky - photo of product then a bunch of html tags and text.

There are a couple of other display options - I tried several but of the alternates there is a prominent branding button which while not objectionable per se, would be confusing to customers. "Do I click on the image or do I click on the button?" So in Linkcious' efforts to garner new customers for themselves, they'll confuse your customers. Which is kinda weird, no? I mean how many of my yarn customers will also have a Shopify store that they want to promote on WordPress? I imagine they'll get a lot of hits and then bounces.

sigh.

I imagine the premium version you could remove the branding - no mention of this on developer's website. But really $20/month to remove their branding seems kinda steep.

Beauty By Karen Fischer

Linkcious has been a wonderful addition to our website jolieeskin.com. Our click through rate is above 8% and sales have improved. Thank you!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Deruta Candles

Extremely EASY app to set up and works fantastic! I love the option that search and select automatically products from the various categories to display.
Highly recommended.

Little Threads Nz

Easy app to help create up sells within the store itself when customers are searching through various categories or product styles.

Gm4 25

A very great app and great supports! It works well and it is easy to setup. Highly recommend!

Dcsupershine

Great app, great Support from Jason T. only problem is i didn't realize it was impression based... I blew through the "free" version in 2 days...

Pretty Good Monthly

Really bad at indexing the website. Old products are always showing up. Causes pages on your site to take a long time to load.

Bestonlinedealsnow

Great app and the support is unbelievable! They will help anyway the possibly can!