Linkcious Related Products

Linkcious Related Products

by Linkcious

Related Products for your Store

ma petite anglaise

I strongly recommend this app, it works really well. The products are really related to the product page they appear on.

I found the customer service amazing, Jason was so patient helping me to install the app on both my shopify accounts.

Smoke Cartel

Pretty awesome app for showing related products!

JaeBee Jewelry

I love this app, everyone should use it. Easy to install and works great.

Made in America Co.

This is a great app that does exactly what it says. I am already getting more traffic and hopefully more sales soon. I would highly recommend this to any business looking to increase sales. Their support team answer my questions and helped me within minutes of me emailing them.

4 Paws Pet Stuff

This is absolutely a great app. A must have for any store. The recommendation engine is excellent.

Mono in Style

Linkcious is one great app. Very easy to use/customize.
Once the code was down and I contacted Jason. He replied in seconds and the code at the same time is back running. Great support. Thanks and keep making great apps.

Shaped Ink

Awesome app and crazy fast customer support! I had a small issue with my JS and they solved it in less than 15 minutes. Thanks Linkcious!

Me Books

Brilliant app. East to install and after it had crawled our shop starting making excellent recommendations that were WAY more relevant than the integrated Shopify solution. We've upgraded to a paid plan as we can see just how many customers are actually using the 'you might also like' section. Don't underestimate it's value! Highly recommended.

Goth Inc

Love it.. no idea how much it will help.. but looks really cool..

The Vape Vet Store

First and foremost, I must say the customer service is excellent. Any problems I had (mostly minor) were solved over e-mail with Jason quickly and easily. That's what stands out the most and led me to write this review. And in addition to great customer service, you receive a very simple to use app that really helps convince some customers to dig a little deeper and add just one more product to the cart. The best part is, because the app figures out which products get the best click-through rates and knows what to recommend, I feel like I don't have to worry about any guesswork. And if you want to manually feature a specific product with another one, you can do that--so long as you're using one of the upgraded versions. The value is there, and the customer service is top notch, so I had no hesitations paying a few bucks a month.