Live Search & Smart Filter

Live Search & Smart Filter

$3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited April 25, 2016

Update: I had this themed to my site, guess their update on their servers destroyed the theme I had going on. Now its all white and ugly. Probably should have backed up the colors. Wow this is just silly, I had to look thru my coding to fix it. Maybe they just added CSS but then I hardcoded it. I am not sure but it being white for over 4 days was too much for me

I love this, I love that its codeable. One issue is it kills my page speed. This company is great as far as their social login is concerned and their prices are hard to beat but killing my load time with the live search. Would be much better if the files were hostable on our end or it was cached better

Vapel1fe
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 19, 2016

Great app - is a must have if your looking for a great search tool for your website. Also the customer service is fantastic - Graham helped me out big time!

Mynaturaloil
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited March 18, 2016

Just installed a few minutes ago. It seems very efficient and a BIG money saver.

- Ahmed

Fragranceoriginal Com
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 9, 2016

Install this with every confidence - it's high speed, bug free, customisable with reporting tools & comes with BRILLIANT support from the developer.

This search app gives multiple results (selectable upto 10) as you type, opening up your inventory to browsing customers.

Look at the price - this is fantastic value, the interface is very professional and soon reveals how inadequate the basic shopify search is. If you are serious about your shop you really should choose this.

Willys Hifi
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 7, 2016

Great search app. We can see that our customers are using the search more often than before. Well worth the $3.99 subscription.

Kitchen Junky
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 22, 2016

Straightforward, easy to install and highly effective. A large # of our visitors use search, and this app dramatically increases the efficacy of search for a very modest price.

Tremendousleadership
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 11, 2016

It did a search but once hidden products it still shows them all, my be a time issue but they claim its live search!

Whtshirtmakers Com
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
February 8, 2016

Great app, we tried several different search apps but none actually provided realtime results from our store items. Very happy with the app and the support from the team at OKAS Concepts.

Energy Squad
Time spent using app: About 6 years
January 30, 2016

Very handy app! Easy to use and does exactly what it says. A valuable tool that every Shopify store should consider!

Sweetcatholic
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
January 12, 2016

Quick and simple set up. Installed and it just works. It's pretty quick and responsive.

Drops Of Vapor