Live Search & Smart Search

Live Search & Smart Search

by Okas Concepts

Unlimited Instant Search, Collection Filter & Product Filter

Survivor Man

Great app. SUPER helpful service, fast, friendly and fixed up some formatting for us so it worked well with our theme. The app itself works well and is very smooth, has helped our search function a lot. Thanks guys!

Blooming Luna

Incredibly helpful and excellent customer service. They went above and beyond to help a novice out! I could not be more impressed by this team, and it's a great app that works seemlessly in my shop! Perfect!

Trials Bike Breakers Uk

Great app at a great price (compared to others) and fantastic customer service!

De Luca Fine Wines

This app does everything I need it to while costing very little. I love that it includes reporting so that I can see the most popular search terms. The customer support is also amazing. Highly recommended!

Iloveveterinary

Great value! After testing many other apps this definatly is the best for my needs

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Absolutely fantastic product and support. It's easy to use and extremely efficient for a reasonnable price.Thank you Graham !

Arsenal Distribution3

Great apps, straight forward, very fast and incredible support!

Many thanks!

Autoseatskins

Great product! A simple solution that works perfectly seconds after installing. Amazing job folks!

Johnsons Used Parts

had problems with an internal search project. Opened shopify, installed the app and voila...answered my prayers. must try this product

Hi Tempo

Very responsive customer support and the app works just like you want it to!