Live Shopping

Live Shopping

by Livescale

The #1 Live Shopping Solution with Integrated Checkout

Thenestedfig

We've had great success with Livescale. The customer service is top notch. Easy setup, and easy to use.

Studio10 Makeup

LiveScale is by far the best Live Shopping experience from both a brand and consumer perspective. Setting up the event/syncing products couldn't be easier and embedding the video on your website makes it a breeze for customers to join! The team are all super helpful and are eager and willing to provide assistance wherever they can to ensure your event runs smoothly. I have even asked about potential features and upcoming concepts and have been given useful information to plan the future of our live selling shows. LiveScale continue to improve their service based off customer feedback and seeing this in action really proves to me that they deserve the 5 star rating!

LOHN

We LOVE Livescale! We hosted our first event last week and we ended up doubling our sales target. The set-up was super easy, and they have an amazing team who is there for you every step of the way to resolve any technical questions you may have. Livescale is a fantastic way to educate and sell to your customers near and far!

StyleDemocracy.com

Our team has used Livescale twice now, and it's such a great way to interact with our customer base on a more personal level. Can't wait for our future events! Plus, the customer support team is wonderful.

Consonant Skin+Care

We have used LiveScale to run shopping events from our website a number of times. Each time we do a little better than the time before; but this last time, we did a lot better than the time before. We have learned there is both art and science to selling live on your own website, but when you crack the code, it can be great business! The science part is about having the right offers at the right time for the customers who are shopping; and the art part is about presenting the offers in a way that builds community with your customers, builds affinity for your brand, and most importantly, sells your products. The LiveScale team helped us with both the art and the science. As with all new technology, there were a few growing pains early on, but the support team was very responsive and even made sure they were on hand to support us in real time during our LiveScale broadcasts! If you're new to this kind of selling, I strongly recommend trying it as a complement to the selling you are doing in other channels. We love it, and so do our customers!

NEOPHYTE

I have now used Livescale 3 times to host live shopping events and each time has been such a seamless experience. It's honestly the best way to create an interactive experience with your audience/followers/customers. Not only do you get to connect on a whole new level (talking directly to the shoppers, answering questions live, etc.), you also get SO much value out of it. From direct customer feedback to extra revenue (we make more during live shopping events which offer discounts than we do on regular pre-sales!) it's really a no-brainer. Don't be intimidated by the live aspect! It really humanizes the shopping experience which is so rare to come by these days. I truly can't wait to host another Livescale event.

Cantine Knuckles

My restaurant business used Livescale recently to share our cooking methods, have our chef answer client questions, and do live demos all while selling gift cards ahead of the holiday season. The technology was seamless and super easy to use, and we loved working with our client success manager. Theres no commission Livescale takes, and we just payed $490 - in my opinion, well worth the price. Thanks Livescale!

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review Cantine Knuckles! We're still amazed by the concept of your show and we can't wait to see what you will do for your next one! 😊

Bling Me Neshaj

UPDATE: I wrote a really strong review last year because i really struggled initially to get connected... BUT, I went back in and was able to get it together and once I was able to get the system fully connected I have fallen in love with it. They seem to be making great strides to do updates and making it easier to work with. I love all the features especially the custom invites, the LIVE customer Chat and the simple check out for the customers is AWESOME! Original 1 star review I had high hopes but could never get it connected to go LIVE... spent a few hours had the chat live but still nothing finally just removing from my store.. Hopefullly a more novice user friendly update will be available soon

October 2, 2020

We’re sorry to hear you had trouble using Livescale and we understand how you feel. This is not the experience we wish to offer, and we really appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed about how we can support you further.

At Livescale, we strive to offer a stellar experience to those who want to take part in the Live Shopping revolution. As such we’ve created numerous support and informative channels like our own Livescale Academy, our support Help Center, and our dedicated chat support with Live Shopping experts.

Our agent Max got in touch with you earlier today to help you through the whole process, from creating an event to going live, but never received any response from you. We're so sorry about that!

We would love to help you set-up your first event. Many stores who’ve tried Livescale found it was a game changer and we want Live Shopping to become a game changer for you store as well. Please let us know - we hope to help you kick off your first event very soon!

Cheekbone Beauty

Incredible app for Live Events! The Livescale team is great to work with! Online selling is made easy with this app!

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your review Cheekbone Beauty! We're happy to make online selling easy for you through Live Shopping! 😊

Shani Darden Skin Care

Easy to install w/ great step by step videos. Good streaming quality with easy catalog integration.

June 18, 2020