Shopify Local Delivery

Rating (3.1)
Developer
3.1
September 30, 2020

This app looks awesome, unfortunately is not ready to read addresses on Mexico. it would be awesome to get a pinpoint to setup local delivery routes.
I know you can do it awesome coding friendly gods :)

Almacén Uno
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2020

A lot of potential, you guys need to work on a few things to make it faster for sellers to fullfill orders. We sell food and time is very important. I can´t mark as paid on the local delivery app.

Chester's
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2020

This app has a lot of potential. However, I want to be able to make my delivery lists, then provide customers with updates regarding their orders easily from my phone. For example: out for delivery, delivered (with picture confirmation). Also need to be able to access their phone number and name from the delivery view because many deliveries to apartments require a call to the customer.

Well Baked Box
September 20, 2020

I cannot submit feedback inside the app. It asks me to, but it just spins.

Needs these improvements:

Orders not paid should say "Payment Not Received" and have a button to mark as paid. Fumbling back and forth while the customer is standing there trying to get their total, mark their order as paid is too much. It's too easy to drive away, not realizing that payment was required.

Once you mark a delivery as attempted, there is no way to re-deliver it unless you add it to a new list. So if I'm out delivering and someone isn't home, I don't have a way to circle back and deliver when they get home. I have to make a new delivery list, add that order back in, then switch to that list.

The customers names should appear on the Delivery List. My customers are messaging me on Facebook and IG but I can't pull up their order for an ETA because the order list doesn't show their names. I have to fumble back to the regular app, type in their name, get their order number, then switch back to the delivery app, then switch back to messenger. It would also be nice to send them an ETA based on the delivery route.

Also, mileage does not show on the delivery list. It shows kilometers even though the app is set to imperial.

Makiki Valley Frozen Custard
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 6, 2021

UPDATED Jan 2021.
We REALLY need to be able to manually add orders / addresses. If a customer changes their mind about shipping method or if we take telephone orders its not possible to include in the route
I asked for this in the summer last year when it was launched and most of the comments here are asking for this. Please can it be included? Summer 2020
Love this app. Much more efficient than what we used to do. Would be great if app could also output a pick list for the driver/picker to collate the orders.

Malt The Brewery SHOP | TOUR | TASTE
September 4, 2020

Very helpful App to keep customers up to date on the day of delivery. Would be great if you could manually add other orders into the delivery screen, not just 'local delivery' selected orders.

Little Gift Project
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 4, 2020

Great App, Deliveries were made very efficient. I will be using this each time Deliveries are to be made.

Bendigo Hampers & Gifts
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited September 3, 2020

We used this app to coordinate deliveries we do ourselves, some large orders for wholesalers, and other small retail orders. Overall it is pretty good, though it would be great if it had a built in GPS/routing software, rather than prompting to Google. I would also love it if you could edit orders once placed (not currently able) and if orders with $0.00 total could be ordered (for example if somebody uses a discount code to cover the whole charge, the order is ineligible for Local Delivery).
Otherwise pretty helpful!

Monforte Dairy Online Store
August 28, 2020

I love this app I just wish there were a way to add orders that arent in my shop. I dont have the option to manually create a delivery order, so when i get one i have to use another app to navigate but the route isnt optimized this way so it is a headache. I also wish I could change a pickup to delivery so it will pop up on my available to add to route. Sometimes a customer clicks the wrong thing at checkout and I need to add a sale to a delivery route but can't since they didn't pick delivery. ..Otherwise this app is the best

mmm... Churros!
August 23, 2020

The app is easy to use! However, the follow-up of the live delivery person by the customer is missing. Once the live tracking on the map is operational, it will be a great, efficient application!

FRESH™ APPSTORE FRANCE