Shopify Local Delivery

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Holy Raw

I personally love this app. I recently switched from another website hosting provider to shopify and shopify offers a lot of tools, support and resources to help make your order fulfilment smooth and organize. Highly Recommend this app if you offer local delivery.

PioMu de Moda

The app looks good and is easy to set up. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for Puerto Rico addresses. I contacted support but they didn't seem willing to escalate to the dev team. Will be checking for future updates!

shawarmadelivery

Location Italy

I' would like to add also classic delivery just to plan all the delivery ............................

Doodle Dogs Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was disappointed with the app as it does not have 2 key features:
1 - The ability to add additional stops.
2 - The limitation to only select "Local Delivery" orders.
Functionality could be greatly improved by addressing these 2 issues.

Shop Wallmaster Paints

Location Australia

I used Shopify Local Delivery in combination with the new Shopify POS 2020 that I installed at each of the locations I created in our online store. I use POS as an order dispatch system to display Local delivery and Store pickup online orders at each different location that hold our stock were the drivers associated with each of my locations access the app through POS to create a delivery lists for the Local Delivery Orders for that location . The only thing that would make it perfect would be the ability to lock the location in the app to the location associated with each POS location that I have.

Cumulus Clay

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I am about to use the app for the first time tomorrow, and it looks like it plotted out a good route for me. The map is clear and makes good sense. One distinct disadvantage, however, is I have several other stops to make that aren't deliveries through my orders, and I'm not able to add additional stops. I have one customer that made a mistake with the delivery selection, and this will be a local delivery, but I also can't add certain order numbers. I would like more flexibility with how I add stops.

Shits and Pickles

This app fails when trying to explain the setup. I get the hard back pat of "no-code-needed", but they lack install directions for basic UX needs- How do you set a location the app recognizes? No info. How can you set up a location for orders it recognizes? 0 troubleshooting. It doesn't adapt to regular usage, meaning you need to resubmit all orders, or find a workaround.
This would be a great app if you only work within 1 location and set it up before launching your store... Otherwise, pay for the pleasure.

eCards Aruba

Location Aruba
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everything is working great with this app, only wish you that after you mark an order as ready for delivery, it will automatically be added to a list on the mobile app. Also wish there's a shortcut on the Shopify sidebar menu, instead of keep looking for it in the apps every time you want to make a route. Still do love this app and will continue to use it.

Park Farms / Fermes du parc

I started using this app instead of Circuit route planner, it does essentially the same thing but it's integrated in shopify which is great, no switching back and forth - or adding extensive notes to circuit. (although some functionality is lacking from the Shopify side) I'm saving 80$US a month per driver by using this app - good for costs although some functionality is lacking, such as delivery confirmation with a picture, signature or client confirmation it was received. Would be great if this feature would be available and attached to the order for future reference. - this is one of the reasons we started with Circuit - picture confirmation of delivery similar to Amazon. About 70% of our clients are returning clients so we know their delivery preferences this is why we were confortable to swith to shopify's deliver app. - but delivery picture or signature confirmation is great to build confidence with new clients. Bulk editing should be available for local delivery - I have to individually set the orders to "ready to deliver".

MATHY GmbH

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are using the app now sind 2 weeks and it works fine so far even there are some things which work not well or could be better. So if the address is not writen correct your not able to add even though you can find it on google maps. It takes all lot of time to change and find the right spelling. Sometimes there are addresses which can not be added and i still dont know why. Adding also already fullfiled order would be great, sometimes by accident one order is marked as fullfiled and than you dont have any chance to add them again! Regards Thomas