4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to translate and localize content for various markets. They appreciate its user-friendly design, extensive free features, and unique image translation capability. The manual translation feature, currency converter, and third-party app compatibility are seen as major benefits. The customer support team is often praised for their quick and efficient responses. This app is viewed as a practical and cost-effective solution for translation needs.

January 17, 2024

I really satisfied with the level of translation and their service, the speed of reply are all fast and clear.

LOOLA KOOLA
South Korea
8 months using the app
Channelwill replied January 21, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our translation services. 🌐💬 Our team is dedicated to providing fast and clear responses. If you have any more translation needs or questions, feel free to reach out. 🚀👍

February 21, 2024

great app

Antoniou Exotica
Greece
About 1 month using the app
Channelwill replied February 26, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great! If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to share. Happy using! 🚀

Edited April 8, 2024

8-04.2024: Adding more problems that we encountered with this app: We were surprised that we stop selling in one of the countries and surprise! this app messed up all the translations again and the color options, everything! Of course we were not selling, the website is totally bugged with wrong translations and no option for the products. This app made us lose so much money already, this is insane how bad it is. I wisj I knew this before I invested some much time in translations with this app. Run away from them. We are considering changing app even if this means a huge amount of work.

I am editing my review: this week I started to face some problems, 1st I could not upload pictures, it took them 2 days to find a work around, which is ok, but the upload through the app still does not work. Later the same week, all my manual translation just disappeared!!! We are running a business in several markets and just like that the translations disappear! Can you imagine the impact that this has on an e-comm company?! The amount of work that this represents is huge and now we are worried that this will happen again. This isn't a reliable service and we cannot operate a business in such an unstable app.

Old version:
Works most of the times quite well. Sometimes there are some glitches and the support is not always soling the problem, but overall I would say for a free plan it does a lot and it is the best option that I found to translate my website in several markets. The function to translate pictures and images is awsome!

Momo Cotton
Portugal
Almost 2 years using the app
Channelwill replied January 7, 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the recent challenges you faced with our app and appreciate your valuable feedback.

Regarding the picture upload and manual translation issues, we're actively working on permanent solutions. Our development team is addressing the picture upload problem, and we're investigating the cause of the manual translation disappearance to prevent any recurrence.

Your concerns are taken seriously, and we're committed to providing a more stable and reliable service. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we work to improve.

-Belle

January 18, 2024

Great app, great service!

Nerses
Ukraine
6 months using the app
Channelwill replied January 21, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and service. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. 🚀👍

January 25, 2024

Thank you a lot of your team for your work.Nona with the team helped me so much and has great design and i recommend to others

Pawshubs
Kosovo
3 months using the app
Channelwill replied January 27, 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your kind words! 🙌 We're thrilled to hear that Nona and our team were able to assist you effectively. 😊 Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out. 🚀 #HappyCustomer

December 22, 2023

service client inutile, le glossaire ( qui m'est necesseraire) ne fonctionne pas , 2 mois a essayer de trouver une solution avec le service client , pour rien. a chaque fois je dois leur réexpliquer le problème , on me dit que l'on me recontactera sous x jours , on ne me recontacte jamais, et quand je le fais on ne m'apporte aucune solution.. en gros on paie pour un service qui ne fonctionne pas. très mécontente!

Poopoopidoo
France
Over 2 years using the app
Channelwill replied December 23, 2023

Bonjour à tous,

Nous nous excusons sincèrement pour la frustration et les désagréments que vous avez subis avec notre service clientèle et les problèmes que vous avez rencontrés avec la fonction glossaire. Nous comprenons l'importance d'un service fonctionnel et regrettons profondément de ne pas avoir répondu à vos attentes. 😥

Vos commentaires nous sont précieux et nous tenons à vous assurer que nous prenons cette question au sérieux. Nous recherchons activement la cause profonde du problème afin de mettre en œuvre une solution permanente. Nous reconnaissons que le retard important dans la résolution du problème et le manque de communication efficace de notre part n'ont pas été à la hauteur des normes de service que nous nous efforçons de fournir. 🌹

Une fois encore, nous vous présentons nos excuses pour les désagréments que vous avez subis et nous nous engageons à faire en sorte que vos préoccupations soient résolues de manière satisfaisante. Nous vous remercions d'avoir porté ce problème à notre attention et nous apprécions votre patience pendant que nous nous efforçons de rectifier la situation. 🤗

Si vous avez d'autres détails à nous communiquer ou d'autres préoccupations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter directement. 😊💓

Je vous prie d'agréer, Madame, l'expression de mes salutations distinguées,
Sophie | Etranslate Support

January 25, 2024

when overpass the words limit. they bill you 10$ per 30 000 words. THEY NEVER WRITE IT ON THE PLANS PRICE. it's a scam. after they dont refund you on your card but on "app credits". very annoying. you have to escape it.

DecoHousse
France
About 1 month using the app
Channelwill replied January 26, 2024

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've encountered. Your experience is important to us, and we'd like to address your concerns.

I understand your frustration with the unexpected charges related to exceeding the word limit, and we sincerely apologize for any confusion. To provide more clarity, we acknowledge that the details about these charges were not explicitly outlined in our plans, and we're working to rectify this communication gap.

Regarding the refund issued in app credits, our records indicate that we haven't received the charge on our end, leading to the credit refund. We understand this may not be ideal, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

To address your concerns further and explore alternative solutions, I recommend reaching out to Shopify support team. They can offer assistance, provide more information on the refund process, and discuss options tailored to your preferences.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our support team, or reach out to Shopify support for additional insights into the refund process.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you further.

Mariadel / Etranslate Customer Support

December 30, 2023

My experience with this app has been highly disappointing. Despite opting for the highest plan, the translations provided are often outdated and incomplete for various countries. The promised auto-update feature is non-functional, forcing me to manually synchronize content daily across 20 countries. Despite reaching out to customer service over 50 times, the issue persists, with the response consistently claiming their developers are addressing it.

Recently, the app introduced an update limiting the number of words that can be translated without additional payment, a significant drawback not disclosed during subscription. This, coupled with an exorbitant monthly fee, makes the overall service feel like a rip-off. I am effectively paying for a service that falls short of its promises and now comes with additional restrictions on translations. I strongly advise others to avoid the hassle and explore alternative solutions.

Portrait My Pet
11 months using the app
Channelwill replied January 1, 2024

We sincerely apologize for the disappointment you've faced with our app. Your feedback about outdated translations and the non-functional auto-update feature is invaluable, and we're actively addressing these issues with our development team.

Regarding the recent update on word limits, we apologize for any oversight in communication. Your concerns are noted, and we're working to improve transparency about updates affecting our users.

We understand the frustration, and we're committed to making things right. If you're open to it, please reach out to us at so we can discuss your specific concerns and work towards a resolution.

Thank you for your patience, and we hope to have the opportunity to improve your experience.

Maiadel // Etranslate Customer Support

March 28, 2024

WONDERFUL, COURTEOUS STAFF WITH RESPECT TO THE CUSTOMER AND AN APPETITE TO SERVE YOU

EL-PET
Greece
3 days using the app
Channelwill replied April 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 😊 We will continue to aim to provide the best user experience, and we're delighted that you're using the ETranslate platform. Feel free to reach out if you ever need assistance – we're here to support you all the way! 👏🌟

Emma
Etranslate Support

January 31, 2024

I installed your module, but how can I change the banner images and texts according to the language option?

My Store
Türkiye
11 days using the app
Channelwill replied February 5, 2024

Thank you for installing our module! 🌟 To customize banner images and texts based on language options, you can easily navigate to the settings menu. 🌐🖼️ Feel free to explore the language settings section for seamless customization! If you have any further questions, we're here to help! 🚀👩‍💻 #HappyCustomizing