Sell To World
Boost conversions by translating your store into multiple language. Reaching new customers all around the world.
Quick & Easy Translation
Easily set up your multilingual shop in minutes. No coding skills required.
Bring More Traffic
Increase traffic by multi languages SEO. Help your shop indexed in translated languages.
About Language Translate ‑ETranslate
Why choose ETranslate Translator?
Can your store be available in multiple languages? You may have missed a lot of potential orders if the answer is "NO!".
ETranslate works seamlessly with Shopify's native multi-languages API to manage your translation. No coding skills required. Start your global business in minutes!
What you can do with Etranslate?
- Supported by Shopify, you can localize your shop without slowed page loading time. Easily translate your store into multi languages.
- Indexed better by search engine. You will have locale-aware URLs for different languages of your store.
- Reach global market and boost conversion, no language barrier.
- Checkout page and Notification can be translated seamlessly.
Manual translate & Automatic translate
- Auto AI translate: Working with Google Neural Machine Translate API, your resources can be easily translated in minutes. Glossary is supported to keep specialist vocabulary.
- Manual translate feature: Translate store content manually with our clean interface and intimate tool.
- Add unique hreflang tags for each language or region URL.
- Generate sitemaps that contain all published languages.
- Following Google multilingual SEO best practices.
- Simply translate meta tags, desc, tags, etc.
CSV export & import feature
You can export your resources into a CSV file, edit the translation in local, then import it back to Etranslate. The translation will be applied automatically.
Auto language detection
Etranslate allows to auto-detect visitor browser language and shows the matched language at the first visit.
Multiple languages are available
Both Manual and automatic translation support multiple languages, including German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Bangla, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Thai. etc.
You can add 5 languages for Shopify plans and 20 languages for Shopify Plus according to the Shopify limit.
Full control over resources with the powerful editor
The app manages well-organized content details in your store. Including
- Check out
- Homepage & Theme
- Email & SMS
- Delivery method
- Shop policy
- Payment gateway
- Image translate
- Third-party apps translate
- Customized language selector
- Auto-sync new content and create translate tasks
- Compatible with most of the SEO apps
Estimated delivery time, Parcel Panel, TrackingMore, Ali Reviews, Product Review, PageFly, Free Shipping Bar
Kindly describe your questions detailedly. We will try our best to your satisfaction. We offer email support from Monday - Friday.
- Parcel Panel,
- Product Review,
- Free Shipping Bar
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
40,000 words of AI Translation
90,000 words of AI Translation
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
A perfect app in shoppify to translate. The support channel of this app is so resolutive and if you need somenthing the resolve: they do quickly and efective
Pretty bad translations and mediocre app overall. Biggest issue is that a lot of the page isn't actually translated. Code issue resolved.
May we know which pages aren't translated? We reached you but didn't get your reply. Kindly tell us details about the issue then we can fix it for you.
First of all, thank you for using our app. We understand that you felt dissatisfied with the issue. It's a pity you don't need it anymore.
We want to explain that most apps will add configuration files to your store for better service, better speed and better results. Developers will lose access rights when you delete the app. This is why the code is left behind. We set up a one-click delete code button in the FAQ section of the app. It may not be obvious enough for you to notice.
To solve the error message displayed on your store, we have sent you an access request. Please accept it if you don't mind, so we can clean all the code for you.
Besides, it seems that we have not received any feedback from you during your use of the app. In the small chance that you have any issues, just tell us. We are here to help!
The application is not worth anything, as if it translated the whole thing, and in fact, it does not translate anything, it only shows that it has translated, and then it broke the page, there is 0 contact with the support for 5 days I have been trying to contact them but to no avail
We always care about your experience of using the app. You just contacted us with some questions and one of our members has replied. Kindly check the email and tell us more details about the issue. Then we will try our best to help you.