Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate | Reviews

by UpperCommerce

Translate store languages & Multi-languages translator

Hemmavid

The live support was great, they helped me out instantly and their first solution worked. I give them 5/5!

BLEMUNT

The best app for translate. I can translate any product in my shop to my liking and adapt it to the customer's needs.

Emabart

The support team of this app was very helpful and followed us with great attention until all the problems we encountered were resolved.

LIL Milan

We use this app for 3 languages, it works well! Our plan has a limited number of words to translate, so we do manual translation, which needs to be constantly updated if some changes were made. But the app's support is very responsive and helpful! If you use many apps, check for compatibility!

BMC CPAP MACHINE

This APP is great. Especially the service team, they solve my problem in time. Nice to have a try on this app.

Camden Rimini

Nice app, translations are accurate and customer service is on point! :)
Definetly reccomend it! :-)

November 15, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We are always committed to bring you better experience. Feel free to tell us if you have any questions or suggestions!

Zeusir from Team Uppercommerce

LIL*SHOP

It's not really free, but works for 2000 words / one language. English language translated into German comes out quite easy and seems natural.

October 29, 2021

Update: Hi, now we specially offer 20k credits for free! Usually it is enough for most users to translate the whole store. Any suggestions or opinions can drive us moving forward!

__________________________________________________

Hi there,

You can use the Manual translate feature for free. No pageview limit. We offer 2000 words for mainly testing the Auto translate feature. Glad that the app can help you. Feel free to tell us if you have any suggestions or questions.

Zeusir from Team Uppercommerce

Eva Fashion

Great app. The search function needs to get better. The overall features are quite good and their support is great too.

Roudbreck

Not free. The statement in the app store that its free is misleading. Only 2000 words are for free, which is pretty much useless. In the meantime, the developer has corrected it's price information and it's not misleading anymore, which is why I revised my Review. Unfortunately though, the language I need is not supported :-/

October 19, 2021

Hi there

The Manually translate is totally free. We offer a 7-day free trial for testing the premium features like Image translate and Thrid party app translate.

Sorry for the unclear info. We will try our best to help you if you can give us another go.

Zeusir

Exceedmill.com

It is great app for translation with fast support. They meet all my requirement. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6