ETranslate‑Language translate

ETranslate‑Language translate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Mentor

Great app that's easy to use! The customer service team is very helpful and responds in a timely manner too

Marzo Jewelry

Very useful. You can translate your store manually for free easily. Even you can upgrade for auto-translating.

Hard Pads

This app is really amazing and the most important is that the customer support are very king and reply my emails very fast and understand my need very easliy. Highly recommend

Tramway Images

This app works very well, it is simple & easy to use. The free version is for manual translation, no bulk translation. I had quick and excellent customer service. Thank you!

Straws 'n Berries Picnics

I used it to translate my whole website manually, there were a few things I was not able to find however the customer service was really helpful and fixed it all for me.

Jupitoo

Excellent translator, in a few minutes he translated me more than 400 products. I recommend it for anyone like me who needs a multi-language site.

NUJUAL

This app is perfect for what my shop needs! I wanted an app that would allow me to translate everything manually. This app allows me to do that. And when a small design error happened with the language selector in my header menu, I contacted the team and they got back to me very quickly! :) They fixed the issue right away and now it's PERFECT. I highly recommend.

Primestore CY

This app does what it says on the tin. We set everything up by manually adding the translations for our 2nd language, and so far it's working smoothly. There was an issue where a button was not translating. I contacted eTranslate support and someone got back to me in a short space of time with the solution.

Funfunny Store

Customer service is useful and tries to help. They need to improve the language selector though because you can't put it in a good position that works for all devices.

Splandish

We used this app for obvious reasons, translating!

The user experience is smooth, easy in use for translating and the service is good. We had a couple of questions, since I'm not that technical. Received answers within an hour, therefore we could activate the app directly after. Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4