Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Shop EthicHub

A perfect app in shoppify to translate. The support channel of this app is so resolutive and if you need somenthing the resolve: they do quickly and efective

TECHCUT Carbide

Pretty bad translations and mediocre app overall. Biggest issue is that a lot of the page isn't actually translated. Code issue resolved.

April 2, 2021

Update:

Hi there,

May we know which pages aren't translated? We reached you but didn't get your reply. Kindly tell us details about the issue then we can fix it for you.

Warm Regards,
Zeusir

--------------------------------------

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for using our app. We understand that you felt dissatisfied with the issue. It's a pity you don't need it anymore.

We want to explain that most apps will add configuration files to your store for better service, better speed and better results. Developers will lose access rights when you delete the app. This is why the code is left behind. We set up a one-click delete code button in the FAQ section of the app. It may not be obvious enough for you to notice.

To solve the error message displayed on your store, we have sent you an access request. Please accept it if you don't mind, so we can clean all the code for you.

Besides, it seems that we have not received any feedback from you during your use of the app. In the small chance that you have any issues, just tell us. We are here to help!

Warm Regards,
Team Etranslate

lokalnie

The application is not worth anything, as if it translated the whole thing, and in fact, it does not translate anything, it only shows that it has translated, and then it broke the page, there is 0 contact with the support for 5 days I have been trying to contact them but to no avail

March 17, 2021

Hello there,

We always care about your experience of using the app. You just contacted us with some questions and one of our members has replied. Kindly check the email and tell us more details about the issue. Then we will try our best to help you.

Regards,
Zeusir

Caribbean Wind

Awesome translation plugin. I am new to Shopify and the support really helped a lot with setting the store. Though I have to pause the plan temporarily...Appreciate!

CARLAYERS

A great translation app! The menu is clear and the language switcher can be integrated very well into your own store. The support has always answered super fast and could always help us. I can only recommend this app!

Mid-Foot Cycling

This app is pretty good. It is not perfect, as no auto-translaters are, and proof-reading is mandatory, but I still rate it a solid 5 stars. This kind of app is about more than just the translation. It is also about ease of use and customer support, two disciplines in which this app excels.

Amorino Jewelry

the site leaves snippets all over the page when cropping it and I have not been able to solve the problem, also the language change icon remains where it had left it after removing the app

BUBLIK.SG

Last time I tried to set up the Russian language as a target one, it didn't load for a long time. So I deleted the app. After a while I tried to install it again and contacted the support for help. They really helped me and fixed everything I asked them. And even more they gave us the gift credits to rectify the situation. Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help!!! Your app is really easy to use, very customer friendly! Thank you one more time!

February 9, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your trust! We are always committed to bring you a smooth experience for translating your store. Your valuable feedback helped us find an ignored bug. Feel free to tell us your questions or suggestion anyway.

Kind regards
Zeusir from UpperCommerce

Nineon

Having worked in the localization industry for 20+ years, I was extremely impressed with the professionality and maturity of the ETranslate App. It is better than some professional translation tools that I have evaluated, absolutely brilliant and easy to use to get your store translated. 6/5 if you ask me!

newusb

Quick and easy translate. We have it running on my store for a while and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9