Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

PARASOL COLLECTION

App works WAY better than you expect, and customer service is super quick, knowledgable, and effective. dont sleep on these guys

July 29, 2021

Hi,

Your review really encourages us. Thank you for your trust!

Regards,
Zeusir from Team ETranslate

BlackDrops

I use this app for manual translate and it's amazing! Ah i don't spent any money , i use it totaly free.

July 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review! We will continue to work hard to bring you better service. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Zeusir from Team ETranslate

LoraArtwear

We use the App translating the site to Hebrew. The App has great support team and they support several themes. I recommend this app if you are looking for a good translating app

HÁI Swimwear

Colin is friendly and helpful as always. Well done!!!! Look forward to having the upgrade soon about the elements translation.

Manawai Surf & Yoga Boutique

I used the app for translating our site to another language. Great app, works fast. Customer support is super useful and helpful.

Espace Navi

I am reallly happy with the app. Just wish sometimes the traduction will be done automatically when you do changes. thanks

The Ottawa Hospital Foundation

We started using this app on one of our stores for testing purposes. We needed a solution for all our bilingual stores and not being able to make the customer's experience easy was stressing us. After trying E-Translate and experience their customer support we just stopped looking for another option. They are simply the best! They are always there for us to accommodate to our needs and they are always updating the app to make it better. They are truly a good partner to have.

CoreStreighT

I have been using this app for a while and it is very intuitive and works perfectly. Also if you have any problem the customer service will always be available to help you, as in my case they who solved all my doubts and cooperated with me in the issue. I recommend

Shop EthicHub

A perfect app in shoppify to translate. The support channel of this app is so resolutive and if you need somenthing the resolve: they do quickly and efective

TECHCUT Carbide

Pretty bad translations and mediocre app overall. Biggest issue is that a lot of the page isn't actually translated. Code issue resolved.

April 2, 2021

Update:

Hi there,

May we know which pages aren't translated? We reached you but didn't get your reply. Kindly tell us details about the issue then we can fix it for you.

Warm Regards,
Zeusir

--------------------------------------

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for using our app. We understand that you felt dissatisfied with the issue. It's a pity you don't need it anymore.

We want to explain that most apps will add configuration files to your store for better service, better speed and better results. Developers will lose access rights when you delete the app. This is why the code is left behind. We set up a one-click delete code button in the FAQ section of the app. It may not be obvious enough for you to notice.

To solve the error message displayed on your store, we have sent you an access request. Please accept it if you don't mind, so we can clean all the code for you.

Besides, it seems that we have not received any feedback from you during your use of the app. In the small chance that you have any issues, just tell us. We are here to help!

Warm Regards,