Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

newusb

Quick and easy translate. We have it running on my store for a while and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

pretty-busy

Got great help to suit the needs of my business from the developers. Thank you for the great support.

goodgoodyuchen

We hit a few issues getting the language selector to work with current theme. Thankfully customer service was extremely helpful and had it resolved in hours.

InhouseRave

Great app. if you are looking for an app to translate your app, this is the one. Recommended to anyone who is not bilingual.

yougiftswitch

Great translate app. The price is not so expensive for starters. Some more features/credits with the translating others apps would be even great.

Monarchess Natural Luxuries

I like this app a lot, very helpful and detailed. There are some minor issues when searching phrases, also when trying to translate on mobile sometimes the words I type in the target language disappear when I click save or even when I click space, on desktop it works fine. But overall the app is great.
I'd love to have more word limit than 2000 words for manual translation on the free plan, email template alone is over 3000 words because of the layout code. I'd also suggest that codes not be counted as translated words since they are the same in both languages.
There's also the issue of translating tabs and sentences from other apps on the store, some apps got recently supported but only in paid plans (which is reasonable) but only a few apps are supported so far.
I don't feel I have full control over the position of the language selector especially on mobile phone view, though I think there's the option to add a code but I don't want to mess things up. I like that you added more flags for Arabic, nice touch and I noticed it in the update! :) With that being said, I highly appreciate the free plan and can only imagine the effort put to make it so detailed and easy to use!
Great app, thank you.

notexistshop

Really Great App if you're a serious seller looking to really increase the views and decrease bounce rate of your store. Its good to try multilingual store. Highly Recommended!

China Culture

Easy and good application, it could be better if they can translate product tag. Waiting for following update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear Something Positive

I used this app to translate my store from English to French, and it worked perfectly. Also, every time I reached out to the Etranslate team for support, they always replied quickly and were always helpful! I recommend this app.

yoonhi2020

The app run translation very smoothly. It would be only great if they support to translate more other apps. And support is good and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8