ET Language Translate‑Currency

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 7, 2023

Easy to use and intuitive. Overall had a positive experience with the available features and the chat support.

The Linda Club
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 6, 2023

I've never had so many problems with apps, just with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had known about these issues, I would never have installed this app. Now I'm not deleting it because it changed the code in my store theme!!! I don't have much free time to deal with the theme code. When I do everything according to the instructions, a window appears at the bottom of the site that says:
Error Liquid: could not find fragments of assets/etranslate-language-switch-control.liquid Error Liquid: could not find fragments of assets/etranslate-rtl.liquid

And this is visible to customers. I've been trying to delete this app for the third day and I can't, no one from the support service wants to help me!

soeja
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
UpperCommerce replied January 7, 2023

Hi soeja,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when trying to get support from our team. It's never our intention to leave a customer feeling unsupported, and I'm sorry if that was your experience. We value all of our customers and strive to provide the best possible support. Our team, in fact assist you with your concerns and request. If you would like to discuss the matter further and see if there is anything we can do to resolve the issue, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Etranslate team

Edited January 6, 2023

The plugin team is very helpful. Thank you for your help. The plugin team is very helpful. Thank you for your help.

LuckLifestyleware
Thailand
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 5, 2023

the Best app for the price and the support is also great. They answer your quastions fast. I recommend using this onr

NR-Supplies
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 5, 2023

The app met expectations and works well. Lisa from the support center was very helpful and quickly resolved my issues that came up.

Pure'n'well
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 4, 2023

Lisa is very patient and gentle in the way she helps. She answered all my questions and in the end we solved the problem together like a real team. I highly recommend her.

Manoribel
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 4, 2023

Une expérience super et au top avec Shermlia et Lisa à chaque travail que je demande elle sont toujours la très vite je vous la recommande à 1000 % l'application toujours un travail parfait comme si c’était pour elle une assistance rapide est vraiment top sincèrement n'hésitez pas de travailler avec cette application vous allez être entièrement satisfait merci Shermlia et Lisa ❤️❤️

STORE BIJOUX INVICTUS
Mauritius
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 31, 2022

The app is really great because it is very easy to use and everything translates without any problems. The employees were very helpful and friendly

LaRoset
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 27, 2022

誰に質問しても大変感じの良い答えを返して下さった。翻訳がページに反映されなかったりしたが、困ったことがあると即座にご対応頂けて大変助かりました。ありがとうございました。引き続きどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

IWATA.objet
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 25, 2022

Lisa is so kind, she fixes all problems within a few munites. I really appreciate her help, we recommend this app for language translate.

XKOO TECH