ET Language Translate‑Currency

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 26, 2022

Best app for translating and currency easy to make changes and concerned customer service team specially Shermelia.

Denim House GCC
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 25, 2022

The app is easy to use and integrates well with at least my theme, Debut. Also, perfect customer service!

Peliga
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 25, 2022

Its so amazing, i love the support!
It helpes me a lot and i can change everything with this Automatic Translator.

ITEMDROP
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 24, 2022

I really like the customer service's fast response! They answer my questions almost instantly, I recommend this app!

Vashome.cz
Hungary
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 24, 2022

This app is completely trash; even the so-called they call AI is also useless. We found thousands of errors on our website after installing just one language. You have to solve all the errors manually, or you have to hire an expensive team of developers to solve all the errors. Their customer support is really awful. They will only note the error you're facing and inform you to be contacted in 24 hours, but you'll not be contacted, nor will the problem be solved even if you've purchased the most expensive plan from their list. I wish there could be an option to submit 0 star because a 1-star review will still be a good appreciation to them. I wasted $16 because there was no trial for a premium plan. Yesterday night I received an email from google search console stating my website has 1000+ 404 errors, this app generated 1000+ links on our website, and all links are causing problems in our website SEO as well. One more thing i would like to mention here, 5 days ago i asked their customer support so solve some of the errors in their app, and they reset their application for us. All the work which was done by our developer and translator specialist was lost after resetting the app by them. I asked them about this and what their answer was. "Sorry, I do apologize for the inconvenience," and done.

Syght Glass
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 23, 2022

the customer service is always helpful and friendly... glad to have an app like this to make us reach customers from different countries much easier :)

Reflection.co_official
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 21, 2022

The customer relations are really helpful. They provide you free word for the translations. I have not used it for now but it is nice

HAREM's Brides
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 20, 2022

Eine perfekte APP für die Übersetzungen. Einfach, übersichtlich und schnell, wirklich zu empfehlen. Und der Support ist einmalig. Vielen Dank

Stella-Bijou
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 15, 2022

At first, I was disappointed with the level of complexity with the App and the amount of effort it took to get just a couple of languages on the site. However, what made it all so very worthwhile was the amazing support I received from Lisa. She was incredibly patient, clearly an expert on how the App works, and a clear and concise communicator. *** Lisa made the difference... big time! Well done Lisa.

Yertizz
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 13, 2022

The app is easy to use and givers good average translation, its just a shame you need to get one of the higher subscriptions to use the translation of page assets, such as filters etc. Great and fast support from Lisa who answered all my questions.

mx4ever