Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 23, 2023

Locksmith is exactly what my store was looking for. I'm able to hide my prices and lock checkout settings until my customers log in. Tristen and his support team were great at responding to my questions and even helped add in the code necessary. Would recommend this app!

DayglowHairColor
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 20, 2023

We installed the app one year ago and it has worke dvery well for us. As we upgraded our store we needed help with the code and some adjustments, and the help was amazing! Erica is fast, effective and gives a great feedback of what she has done. Our experience with her is great and now the app is custom to our needs and we are really happy with how it works!

Frithjof E. Rasmussen AS
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 17, 2023

Does exactly what it says and the customer service is top notch. If you need to protect your shop this is the best app!

MichaelClose.com
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
December 19, 2022

This app has great utility and a very responsive and kind team. I highly recommend this app to everyone!

auralana
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 14, 2022

Great app, worked perfectly for what I needed (hiding prices from the site) and their support team helped me implement the code so promptly!

RG Cosmetics Professional
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 17, 2022

I love this app so much. I do a lot of fundraisers but customers like to see what their listings will look like before the fundraiser starts. This allows me to lock all their products so only they can see them until the fundraiser starts. I also use this for specific customers who get a discounted rate on their own merch so their employees can order directly through me but get the discounted rate. Recently I had an issue where I wanted to lock my NSFW items so that people had to verify their age before viewing. (I do school fundraisers so this is important to me.) I reached out and Tristan helped me make sure it was set up correctly and working. Very fast, friendly replies. This is such a great app!

Shenanigans By Sam
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 13, 2022

We use Locksmith and its secret link tool to offer exclusive products to a segment of our customers and it works great! Easy to use and effective. Customer service is great as well. Would recommend!

Connect Roasters
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 3, 2022

I use this app to make one product every month only available to (paid) club members. It works great! I wanted to customize one element and customer service was fast, responsive, and very easy to work with.

Shiny Happy World
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 12, 2022

Excellent App and even better, fast and friendly support from the Locksmith team. Would highly recommend :)

Oz-Eliquid
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 9, 2022

The Locksmith Team is kind and helpful, and I like that I can turn on (and pay for) the app only for the 2-3 times a year that I need to do an original painting release and want to have secret keys for my best collectors!

KmBerggren Motherhood Art