Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 5, 2022

Super app for my store. Just does what exactly they say. I would recommend you try it out in your store

Kwality Indian Grocery store
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 23, 2022

I love this app. It can do a lot of access control on my store by simply one clicking. The best thing is the customer support for me to customize everything, even the look of a small button.

FurryPal
Hong Kong SAR
July 29, 2022

App works great. I love working with Erica. She definitely went out of her way to help me by setting up the proper code for my custom theme. I love her detailed explanations, she tries to explain the coding process in layman's terms. She was also still answering my emails and questions while she was on a trip. Thank you for an awesome customer experience Erica, you deserve a raise!

Ocean Park
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 28, 2022

Everything is perfect, I cannot find even any constructive criticisim to make. My supplier brought in new t+c's, which meant that 1 product had to be password protected, with specific customers details verified before allowing them to purchase. Locksmith support staff were able to provide me with exactly what I was looking for. The product page can be viewed by all, but a password is required to add it to the cart. Support was amazing, extremely prompt (within 1 day) and extremely detailed. Within 5 days (including weekend) of receiving the updated terms from my supplier, my websites are both now compliant thanks to Locksmith. Another great thing about them is their open pricing policy. I had a discussion with them about pricing and requested to pay a lower amount than is recommended for my store, since I have no intentions to use Locksmiths software for anything else across my websites, only this 1 product. They kindly agreed to the requested price, which is just unheard of. In the future I may make use of more of Locksmith's feature's, if I do I would be more than happy to increase the subscription amount as I have been amazed at the way they are conducting themselves. I have 100% confidence in them.

mandi-mart
Time spent using app: 21 days
July 8, 2022

5 Stars, Locksmith is impressive and powerful with seemingly endless options. 5 Stars also for support, I had a customization query, Tristan knew intuitively what I was trying to achieve, tested it, then showed me exactly how to implement it, which is great as when I update my theme, I can now add the customization myself. A truly awesome app that does exactly what it says.

Kiwi Best Buy
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 4, 2022

I can not fault the after sales service! I have run into a number of issues while implementing some locks on my store. Usually my error and the team have been fast and awesome to get me back on track. So far, worth every penny.

Retro Caravan Stuff
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 24, 2022

I'm passionate about this app and the support that all its team provides us, they are always willing to help us, thanks to everyone at Locksmith for existing...

Super Quina
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 9, 2022

Powerful app that empowers us to tailor our product offerings to the need of different international markets. Support is also responsive, helpful and friendly.

INVISIBLE COMPANY
Hong Kong SAR
June 5, 2022

I love how easy Locksmith is to use and how many options there are! And the support staff is responsive and friendly too! I need help figuring out how to do something and they jumped right in and helped me with a solution in a couple of hours. Highly recommended!

Big Blue Laser Designs
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 25, 2022

This app is great and the service is even better! Very happy with the way it has been working for us, we haven't had any issues whatsoever! We also don't have a full-time developer in-house, and the team at LockSmith was so willing to help us get this installed and implemented! Very happy!!

StonerCarCarePro