Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

Dezartisan

This is by far THE BEST app EVER! I wish I would have found it sooner! It lets me control who can see what content based on customer tag. I was able to accomplish with my whole shop in just half an hour what I was trying to do with a $60 a month app that never worked correctly.

SantaBarbaraNutrients

Let me ask a simple question.. you run into an issue during a client implementation, need support and reach out hoping the app developers respond. Well - my response was received within a day - highly detailed, highly accurate, and immediately functional. This is what you can expect from this great company! Hats off

Quitsmoking

If you want to show/hide specific pages for specific users, this application is really powerful. Its possible to build advanced rules based on basically any data you want. And the support is really good. I combined it with an app for creating customer tags based on rules. The solution was super good.

PEPPERKIDS

i use this app to provide early access to my vip customers for each launch and i'm loving it! super easy and their customer service has been amazing!

Super High Wayz

I use this app to protect my course content and allow my members easy access to their course materials! They were kind enough to work with me while I get my business off the ground and grow my customer base. I am able to speak to a live person and they emailed me quick! Highly Recommend utilizing this service to allow member portals on your page.

Grecia Vera

Locksmith is such a great and flexible app! And their support is always exceeding expectations: it's a pleasure to get the help from the team, they're super competent and very helpful all the time.

Krafty Queen

I love locksmith! I've been using it for a little while and I highly recommend this for anyone looking to add restrictions to their website or certain pages. Their support is amazing as well with an impecible turn around time. This is one tried and true app I REFUSE to remove from my shopify store!

Kampguru

A well-thought, highly customizable, and easy-to-use app. Highly recommended for anybody needing restrictions across their site.

Tons Valley Apple Shop

Found it easy to use, we will be back using this app very soon. We took it down temporarily because we had some unknown bug in our site.

Progeny Coffee LLC

Terrific app! Definitely gets the job done and the support is stellar! It's as simple as can be to use and will help our B2B grow with a lot of ease. Thank you!!