Locksmith

Locksmith

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 23, 2016

Great app. Recommended for wholesalers!

After searching for several solutions to offer secure and private way to connect with my clients the combination of Shopify and Locksmith are a perfect partnership. Thanks Issac.

Casarelief
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 23, 2016

An excellent app, Would highly recommend. Plus tghe customer service is 2nd to none Thank you

Preloaders Store
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 10, 2016

Excellent app with so many unique uses. Isaac is fantastic with support and always solves problems very quickly. Highly recommend!

Anise Skincare Trade
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 8, 2016

Issac is an App angel - he responds to every e-mail, every question, every concern or compliment.

The App itself is wonderfully simple and easy to use (even for someone as bad at website developing as me). and is perfect for what we needed it for.

Thank you!!

Lua Maya
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 8, 2016

Locksmith is great. We had no problem using locksmith to build our wholesale section using a little template conditional logic. Sweet app!

Scribble Stone
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 24, 2016

This App is great, and the Developer is willing to go the extra mile in order to make it work for you. Highly recommended.

710 Mail
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2016

This app is Perfect! And support was AMAZING. It is a breath of fresh air to have someone actually help you with most of today's app lacking assistance or even reply's back! I will be using this app and recommend to everyone. Now If I can get it on my BigCommerce shop as well.

Direct Sales Overstock
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 15, 2016

I don't think I could've gotten a better app to protect my wholesale collection. Isaac is really helpful and is a second away from solving all your life problems. Don't think, just subscribe.

Sahari
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 28, 2015

At first I thought of this just being a very simple app. And man did it blow my mind away. The developers helped me whenever i needed them. I used this app to lock a wholesale section of my store and only wanted certain accounts to be able to see those products and prices. This app has saved me $40 per month. I was initially going to use a wholesale app, but this app did a better job and it didn't need me to mess around with the coding. It was fast, simple and perfect for me. I would recommend this to any one wanting to hide products from certain customers.

Vaprdirect
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 27, 2015

Isaac is the king!

The app works like described, his support is the best.

He always answer emails and the work was done in no time.

Thanks again Isaac and your crew we really appreciate to work with you.

Laurent