Locksmith

Flexible access control for the Online Store channel.

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shenanigans By Sam

I love this app so much. I do a lot of fundraisers but customers like to see what their listings will look like before the fundraiser starts. This allows me to lock all their products so only they can see them until the fundraiser starts. I also use this for specific customers who get a discounted rate on their own merch so their employees can order directly through me but get the discounted rate. Recently I had an issue where I wanted to lock my NSFW items so that people had to verify their age before viewing. (I do school fundraisers so this is important to me.) I reached out and Tristan helped me make sure it was set up correctly and working. Very fast, friendly replies. This is such a great app!

Connect Roasters

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We use Locksmith and its secret link tool to offer exclusive products to a segment of our customers and it works great! Easy to use and effective. Customer service is great as well. Would recommend!

Shiny Happy World

I use this app to make one product every month only available to (paid) club members. It works great! I wanted to customize one element and customer service was fast, responsive, and very easy to work with.

Oz-Eliquid

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Excellent App and even better, fast and friendly support from the Locksmith team. Would highly recommend :)

KmBerggren Motherhood Art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Locksmith Team is kind and helpful, and I like that I can turn on (and pay for) the app only for the 2-3 times a year that I need to do an original painting release and want to have secret keys for my best collectors!

Kwality Indian Grocery store

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super app for my store. Just does what exactly they say. I would recommend you try it out in your store

FurryPal

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. It can do a lot of access control on my store by simply one clicking. The best thing is the customer support for me to customize everything, even the look of a small button.

Ocean Park

App works great. I love working with Erica. She definitely went out of her way to help me by setting up the proper code for my custom theme. I love her detailed explanations, she tries to explain the coding process in layman's terms. She was also still answering my emails and questions while she was on a trip. Thank you for an awesome customer experience Erica, you deserve a raise!

mandi-mart

Everything is perfect, I cannot find even any constructive criticisim to make. My supplier brought in new t+c's, which meant that 1 product had to be password protected, with specific customers details verified before allowing them to purchase. Locksmith support staff were able to provide me with exactly what I was looking for. The product page can be viewed by all, but a password is required to add it to the cart. Support was amazing, extremely prompt (within 1 day) and extremely detailed. Within 5 days (including weekend) of receiving the updated terms from my supplier, my websites are both now compliant thanks to Locksmith. Another great thing about them is their open pricing policy. I had a discussion with them about pricing and requested to pay a lower amount than is recommended for my store, since I have no intentions to use Locksmiths software for anything else across my websites, only this 1 product. They kindly agreed to the requested price, which is just unheard of. In the future I may make use of more of Locksmith's feature's, if I do I would be more than happy to increase the subscription amount as I have been amazed at the way they are conducting themselves. I have 100% confidence in them.

Kiwi Best Buy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

5 Stars, Locksmith is impressive and powerful with seemingly endless options. 5 Stars also for support, I had a customization query, Tristan knew intuitively what I was trying to achieve, tested it, then showed me exactly how to implement it, which is great as when I update my theme, I can now add the customization myself. A truly awesome app that does exactly what it says.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39