Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

PT Rehab Doc

So, I haven't actually finished fully integrating the app into my store, however, from what I can tell, the potential of what this app can do is far beyond the competition. I contacted the support team and Tristan gave me the most intelligent and effortful guidance. The only downside of this situation is my limited tech IQ. Anyone with a decent enough tech background would be off to the races with this app. I can write another review once I see this through and make my full attempt at integrating this app, but if there's one thing I appreciate it's intelligence, and the team at Locksmith seem to have it in spades. I probably need to look at their stock options.

Choosy Kids

Excellent app with an amazing support team! If we ever have any questions or run into a problem, their team is quick to get it taken care of.

Creative Sewing Center

SUCH a great app! Love the functionality and love the customer service! We use it for multiple actions and every one works GREAT!

IBD Connect

We have been using Locksmith for a long time and are pleased with it. Today, I wanted to do something new for my website, but I was stuck on how to execute my idea, so I emailed Locksmith and right away, received the help I needed to complete my vision! Great support!

Kuumba Made

Forward compatible with things I didn't expect! My company started a relationship with a big B2C marketplace and, to my surprise, Locksmith is able to hide our non-public variants from the marketplace connector app! I am constantly surprised by how awesome Lightward is as a company, and their software is equally impressive. Locksmith is SO easy to use, requires almost no code, and really truly hides everything. I feel great about my product data security, especially after seeing how Locksmith interacts with other Shopify apps. Top notch.

IGROWI

App straordinaria, fa esattamente ciò che promette di fare e nel modo più semplice ed efficiente possibile. Servizio clienti super!

One Bay Distribution

This app is incredible. Does exactly what it says and the support team has gone above and beyond to help me with any issues that I have encountered!

Dezartisan

This is by far THE BEST app EVER! I wish I would have found it sooner! It lets me control who can see what content based on customer tag. I was able to accomplish with my whole shop in just half an hour what I was trying to do with a $60 a month app that never worked correctly.

SantaBarbaraNutrients

Let me ask a simple question.. you run into an issue during a client implementation, need support and reach out hoping the app developers respond. Well - my response was received within a day - highly detailed, highly accurate, and immediately functional. This is what you can expect from this great company! Hats off

Quitsmoking

If you want to show/hide specific pages for specific users, this application is really powerful. Its possible to build advanced rules based on basically any data you want. And the support is really good. I combined it with an app for creating customer tags based on rules. The solution was super good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37