Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

REFInstitute

Their apps is incredible and all the colleagues are nice and responsible. I installed their both apps on my store. Their apps are wonderful.

Tropiflora

Works perfectly -- exactly what we need for our special member only sales hidden pages! Lots of customization options to allow viewing, even IP address viewing which is very handy. Thank you!

GIANTOY action figures

We probably have to walk with this app from now on Really the features we need to secure the access.

Simply Antivirus

Locksmith is an Amazing App and does so much in one tidy place. It's allowing me to control the number of products purchased for security reasons and I have many other projects like a wholesale part of the site that Locksmith will certainly cater for!
Also, the guys at Locksmith really care and that's the icing on the cake!

Nobody Knows

We use this app on www.nobodyknows.us

The app works great and the team helped us configure it to our store.

SOCCO Wholesale

Great app and amazing customer service! The team took the time to install the code and made the installation process seamless.

JavaMania

This is the core app we needed to run our wholesale coffee site. We do tons of shared and private roasts - this let us make sure customers could only see their own special stuff! :)

Refined Wears

Thanks for all the Help I was having trouble with the hiding products from counties and thought I needed to make a lock for each product taking a lot of time, but I got help with showing how to set up a very quick and easy method, a method that didnt work when I first tried it, luckily thanks to the Staff here explained a few things to me, I did not realize that locking a collection and its products will also lock those same products in all other collections now this all makes scene to me.

Executive Toys Inc.

The app support team is phenomenal! I had a small issue and Jed stayed in contact every step of the way with screenshots so I could find the boxes I needed to redirect customers to specific pages.

Surf |'relik|

This app worked perfectly for us. It allowed us to lock a livestream with an email sign up.

We had a couple questions about how it worked, upcoming features and we got immediate support. Great app. Great support.

Every time we need to lock a page we'll use Locksmith.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24