Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

SavonServices

First Class product only bested by their superior customer service. Jed and the team at Locksmith have well earned their reputation for quality product and caring service. They help with some minor tweaks and helped make what seem complicated, very understandable and delivered on their words. Thanks! Highly recommend this App if you need some solid locking functionality. Lots of ways to use it.

Georganics Trade EU

Very useful for our wholesale stores, very helpful support helping with custom set up of the app based on your requirements. Thanks

Innoxa

Application worked just as designed. We had one minor issue which Ken resolved without any issues. Ken clearly knows his product and wants to provide the support. I only wish other app developers would have this level of customer support.

Susan Khalje Couture

Our company uses this app to restrict access to online courses for only people who purchase the course. Quick set up.

BareSkin Elements

It does what it says. Locksmith has definitely played a huge role on my website to hide price tag unless customer has logged in which is an impt feature. Customer support is absolutely fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. One of the best customer service I have received from Shopify. Thanks alot.

CharcoalGoods

Great customer service. They quickly answer my questions. App was very easy to setup. Helps me restrict purchasing of high demand products to my VIP customers. very flexible and easy to use interface.

FAE

What an awesome app!

I have been using it to launch a new collection by hiding the new products and only showing them to my subscribers who have a secret link. Completely hides any product from your website unless you have a certain key, such as a secret link.

Highly recommend!

Buffalo Wild Wings Store

We use this app to manage over 10 B2B and wholesale Shopify stores. It is crucial to our business, because it helps us restrict access to products. We have had questions and need help several times - they are always responsive and helpful.

Mellins iStyle

Really easy to get started with. Does what it says on the tin without any problems. And the support team is quick to respond and always very friendly. This has been so far one of our most favorite apps to use.

Shop Vibrant Life

Words cannot begin to describe my love for the team at Locksmith. Client had very specific requirements and Locksmith was there every step of the way (even on a Saturday!!) assisting as the needs changed. Thank you again. Y'all are the best!! Lisa - Hippie Chick Design

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22