B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 23, 2023

Great app. Support team is very helpful and accurate which custom made solution.

Many thanks to Joy and dev guys Nguyen Van Duc, Trang Duc Anh, Nguyen Tien Hau who quickly fixed my issue.

I would recommend this app to everyone who is considering adding this feature!

Difrax
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 19, 2023

The application offers many possibilities. It takes time to test them all, there is a bit of information missing in the documentation which causes difficulties. That's why i would put 4-stars rating.

Fortunately the support service is very responsive. I received excellent support from Jena Nguyen and developer Nguyen Tien Hau who quickly checked my issues and answered all my questions. Thanks ! They deserve my 5-stars rating.

By combining the B2B/Wholesale Solution + B2B login/lock & hide price applications, we were able to create a great B2B platform that we will be able to evolve as it is deployed thanks to the BSS Commerce applications.

Rainette-B2B
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 14, 2023

The app is working well I was facing one issue and the support helped me to figure it out. The overall experience was awesome. I especially want to thank here Joy and dev Cao Xuan Cuong for providing such great service. Thank you again, mates.
Regard,
Prestige Medical Supply

Prestige Medical Supply
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BSS Commerce replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

January 12, 2023

This app is awesome and works perfectly on my store. This fulfill my need of hiding specific content form some users.

Tisonindustries
Time spent using app: 3 months

January 12, 2023

The app was eventually working great, just as it was described. Initially it was a bit complicated with the settings, however everything worked out fine with the help of the support desk. I received great support from Jennie and developer Nguyen Van Huan who quickly checked any issues and solved all my problems. We were eventually so satisfied, that we decided to purchase a paid subscription, so we could get access to all the features (B2B/Wholesale Solution).

Telecom Today
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days

January 11, 2023

Their customer support lead Jonas is impeccable. Very communicative and kept us updated on a complicated issue we had with the app. Their programmer Nguyen Van Huan went above and beyond; and even improved our passcode webpage layout. (unasked)

App itself is intuitive to use. Had no issue quickly figuring out how to use relevant functions. Great app with invaluable functions. We are looking forward to any new features they may have in the works.

App: 5/5 stars
Customer Support 10/5 stars

BLOSSOM FOOTWEAR
Time spent using app: 4 months

January 9, 2023

We received a great support from June Nguyen who was very responsive and efficient, with the help of their dev Tien Hoang Van we were able to test and implement the app very fast. The small problems we encountered were also fixed instantly.

Laflore Paris
Time spent using app: 6 days

Edited January 9, 2023

We are using the Force Login App for our B2B and it works like a charm. We needed some helping setting it up, but Joy was a delight to work with and thanks to the developers Cao Xuan Cuong, Nguyen Mida and MinhTri solutions we always offered within 24 hours.

B2B dBodhi International
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months

January 3, 2023

This app was just what I needed. A big thanks to Jolie Nguyen and developer Cao Xuan Cuong for their help. I was able to set up my passcode but needed help with the Passcode Form Style - as some elements didn't suit my layout. They replied to my request so quickly and fixed it up in no time. Now it look great and fits in with my website perfectly.
Highly recommend this app. I will definitely be in touch if there are questions or problems in the future. Thank you, and Happy New Year!

planlyplanners
Time spent using app: 3 days
BSS Commerce replied January 5, 2023

Edited December 29, 2022

5 stars for the app and 5 starts for Joy Nguyen and Nguyen Van Huan - my first time setting up a webshop and it's for a wholesale company, needed to create a way in which customer's can't just see the pricing - they need to register first. Super easy to set up and implement on the store, free plan available unlike if you want the same feature from shopify direct.

I had an issue with there being a "create account" part, which gave access straight away - I contacted BSS Commerce and Joy came back to me so quickly, in less than a day the problem was resolved by Joy and the developer Nguyen Van Huan and there is no longer a "create account" option - thank you so much Joy and Nguyen for all of your support, look forward to working with you guys longterm :)

Sandea Wholesale