B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Hayden Los Angeles

The app is pretty flexible and helpful to achieve the exact sort of gating we wanted. Their support was also effective in helping us fix a few bugs.

Aurora Trading Co.,Ltd.

I used this app help me to login to view price. The customer support team was really nice, friendly and quick response. The technician team work hard on my store to support upon my request. Great!

QWEHLI

very reactive and attentive customer service. Customised service I am delighted with this application.

NADJARINA

Customer service helped to resolve integration problems between app and my Shopify theme quickly! super appreciative for that response!

ORGVSM

I have tried all the apps of this type and this is the best ever. They were very kind and also very helpful in helping me to customize the web page for entering the password.

Wonderloop

Very good customer service. I had a problem with continuation to the intended page and it was fixed very quickly and professionally.

Design Like Whoa

I used this app to help us with private B2B landing pages. I wasn't sure exactly what I needed from the app but their super convenient chat box saved the day! They are very timely with their responses and included thorough answers to my questions which included screenshots and consistent updates as to the status of my requests. Wonderful customer service and a useful app!

Thornbridge

Fantastic service and support
Not used the app fully yet but the support is second to none and all questions on set up were dealt with quickly and effectively

NeoNail Uk

Absolutely love this app and the team that support it, we had the need to seperate our retail clients from our professional use products and had gone through a few lock apps but they never quite gave the look and feel we wanted as we didnt just want to lock a product we wanted to allow browsing of the product details but not able to purchase or see pricing. After a few attempts with other apps we bumped into this one, Initially it wasnt compatible enough but then the magic happened, We contacted support and expected the lack luster response we had had before from other apps. But they responded in real good time and within an acceptable time (overnight) BOOM there it was, then we wanted some adjustments with buttons etc etc etc and BOOM there it was and we are SUPER HAPPY, what a great team they are and deserve the recognition for this. Thank you so much Team BSS Commerce from all at NeoNail UK

October 29, 2020

Thanks, Paul.
One of the kindest feedback we received for the Login to See Prices function. Reallllllly appreciates it.
Wish your business all good <3

Aesthetics International

Nice app, easy to set up and adjust. Just what I needed to make this store available only to industry professionals. Great tech support!

October 29, 2020

Happy that the app fully meets your requirements. Also, take your time to explore other features of our app. They are also helpful ;)