B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Spill Hero

Great app! I had an issue I couldn't figure out and their support team fixed it quickly. I would recommend it.

October 4, 2020

Always ready to help you. Next time, if you need support with the setting, drop us a line to sales@bsscommerce.com <3

BRUTE LE BISTRO 2.0

Very good app ! im satisfy about it ! and the help center is very efficient and fast ! i recommend it ! thx u

October 4, 2020

Thank you too for using our app and take notes that we will keep updating the app with more and more helpful features!

ALL-OFF CANADA

I have used this app to clean up my website into both a B2C website for consumers, as well as a password protected B2B Wholesale page where my wholesale clients can create a personalized account and purchase at the wholesale prices they are accustomed too! - The process was very simple as the help and assistance is impeccable, in my case, Stephanie was very attentive, clear, straightforward and exceeded my expectations on all fronts when requesting if certain things could be done on the website and she had them created and running before I could even go pour myself a glass of water. She is an excellent representative of the company. Also, what the company provides is truly excellent as it works flawlessly and has brought my business to the next level. I am very thankful for Stephanie and BSS Commerce! 10/10 Review - Spencer Pecar

October 4, 2020

Nice to help you, Spencer.
I really appreciate your dedication to the business and your customers.
Wish your ALL-OFF CANADA website all good. Hard work pays off, my friend.
Stephanie.

factory1direct

This app works very good, we use it for our VIP Customers so they can order specific products and it is great!. CS Team are very helpful!

October 4, 2020

Glad that our app is helpful for your website. We have updated the app with the Login to See Prices feature, also take a look if you need to keep the prices private for VIP customers.

Van Gogh Designs

The app works as described to require login access for a specific page on our website. Customer support was friendly and helpful, with a fast response time.

October 4, 2020

Very pleased to support you and happy that you are satisfied with our Login to Access Pages app.

DiversityBeans.com

I use this app to force login/create account before being able to access my free lesson plans, that way I can collect emails of people that are just using the free resources and hopefully turn them to buyers in the future. Support was very responsive to my needs. I've tried a couple of different apps--this gave me exactly what I was looking for.

October 4, 2020

Great to hear your feedback. We'll keep updating the Login to Access Pages & Prices app with more helpful features.
Also check and enjoy!

Emmy London

Fantastic support, really quick and thorough. The app worked well for our needs. I would recommend this app.

Thanks, Emmy.
Hope that you will keep supporting other apps, too <3

Capitol News Agency

We just added it to our website, but haven't gotten a chance to modify anything yet. So far, it's wonderful!

Thanks for using our app. Enjoy <3

Camino Coffee Australia

I used this app to restrict access to certain Collections within my shopify store to wholesale customers only.
I had one functional query that the BSS Commerce team responded to immediately. They fixed it overnight and kept me fully operational. Excellent service. Ken, Camino Coffee Australia

September 17, 2020

Thanks, Ken. Wish that our app is always helpful for your business.

Monet Sheree Cosmetics

I use this app to passcode protect pages for my consultants. My consultants are able to log in and see products other site users cannot see. I love that you can protect a page, an individual product, or in my case both. It is absolutely a deal for the upgraded subscription price. I had some issues due to user error and the customer service was spot on and extremely patient.

September 17, 2020

Your kind words make our day <3 Keep using the Login to Access Pages app for your business.