B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Naborino

Still in the onboarding phase but customer service has been very responsive and helpful so far in getting us set up!

Wholesale One.Pet

We are a wholesale store and use this app to restrict access. Works perfect, no issue until now. Thanks

Nasa Depot

Time spent using app 1 minute

These guys are trying to charge $50/month for the most essential features - not a good way to build your customer base if you ask me. Reply To Developer: You guys are absolute price gouging small businesses, entrepreneurs, and people just starting out by holding the most essential features at an insane amount per month - especially in the time of covid where people have lost their jobs and are continually trying to find new avenues to provide for their families, what you guys do by holding out the features that people need behind a $600/year paywall is despicable.

March 10, 2021

Hi, I'm Steph from BSS Commerce.
Sorry if you are not satisfied with our pricing plans. However, it would be not fair for us that you installed the app for one minute and left a bad review for its prices without trying to find out how advanced it is.
Honestly, the whole team has been ready to work days and nights to improve the app, introduce new features, and give advice for customers. Thus, hope you give us another chance to understand your problem and help.
I'm always available at sales@bsscommerce.com or in Live Chat.
Hope to hear from you.

Lead the Disruption

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic support provided very quickly - Stephanie seems to be allergic to sleep! The app is fundamental to my business model and is a model I struggled to find support for, before coming across this app. Really impressed with it.

B2B AromaMagic

Location India

I really like service of this company
will take a moment to appreciate Ms stephine, She is really helpful and knowledgable.

EXG Pro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works really well, support team were very helpful and swift in helping make some small tweaks to my set-up. Would recommend!

Triad Office Interiors

I used this app to help me block Contract pricing for our B2B clients - At first I wasn't sure what i was doing - Their customer support is absolutely incredible. They set up a meeting with me to ensure i was using it correctly - I'll never go to another app now after that kind of support. Thank you for enhancing our online business!

HLH Biopharma GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Die App bietet alle Funktionen, die wir benötigen. Der Support erklärt einem genau welchen Preisplan man am besten nutzt und wieso. Hier wird nicht direkt zum teuersten geraten, wenn es nicht sein muss. Der Support läuft in Echtzeit über einen Chat in Shopify selbst und ist super freundlich und Lösungsorientiert. Alle Probleme werden aufgenommen und schnell bearbeitet. Versteht man etwas nicht, wird einem geholfen und teilweise sogar die Arbeit abgenommen. Danke für diese App :)

Lisap Benelux BV Official Shop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

As a B2B distributor, with both retail as wholesale clients and opening up a channel for B2C sales, getting all the prices right and (not) visible was hard job. The helpdesk was always there to guide me and give helpfull suggestions. I would recommend them to everyone!

PORT GROUP

Excellent working With This app , its give me What i need and my costumers loge in fine in my website .