B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

Farmàcia Pasteur

Location Andorra

I had problems displaying the password page for specific collections and received an assist of 10 from Emma C. and her technician Trinh Viet Anh. Very good work.
Thank you very much.

Giemme

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have tried several apps and I think this one works very well and is the best of its kind. I had some problems with the initial setup, but Jonas and Nguyen Ngoc Hai from support helped me solve them very quickly. In addition to being able to hide prices and pages from some customers, the main advantage of this app is the strong integration with all the other BSS Commerce apps. You have a whole suite of apps that can fully cover every aspect of B2C and B2B selling.

ROYAL CODES

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has top notch customer service. Thank you to Josephine Dao and Vu Phi Hung for going above and beyond to take care of a highly urgent, last minute bug fix during our recent launch.

b2b.WINECOM

Location Germany

Great app and great support. Both developer and customer support fixed my issue very fast. Thank you very much.

DDL Dental

Location South Africa

This app does exactly what it is suppose to do, no hassle no fuss no frills. Super easy and meets all my needs and expectations. Communication is easy and the team is very responsive.

Site B2B Chaussure

Location France

Jonas was really helpful with the setup of the app and everything is working as expected, i recommend the app

Dudes Factory B2B

Location Germany

Exactly the lock function we've been looking for. Easy to install like the other BSS apps. Had one little issue and a small customisation needed which both have been done and solved quick. We currently don't use more functions than the lock, so I can't say anything about those. Thank you Jonas (and the team) for the great customer service and all the help so far already and the customisation together with the technical team (thanks to Cuong NVM, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang). Keep up the great customer support.

AWAKE

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great application. Easy to configure and works like i expected. I asked Josephine for some help with customization and she provided a top notch service with her developer Nguyen Van Dong. Very happy

KrkcWholesale

Location China

When building wholesale access pages or private investor gateway pages for our client's websites, we use this app. The simplest and least intrusive app available. Due to piggybacking this app with a wholesale app, we recently ran into a redirect after a login customization issue. Josephine from BSS Commerce responded promptly to our support case and quickly fixed the problem. Even better, Josephine personally checked in to make sure everything she set up was operating as it should later in the day. Customer service would be that. For any future requirements, she even offered a video tutorial.
Special thanks go out to Nguyen Van Dong, who worked extremely hard to provide us with the greatest outcomes. He puts forth a lot of effort and takes his time to make make our store work properly.
Once again, I would like to say thanks to Josephine and Nguyen Van Dong, they're really supportive and highly recommend the app B2B Login/Lock access

VTA Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great, Ive decided to move platforms to magento and BSS Commerce has the best support and technical team there is, fast and fixed issues as well as educating me along the way, thanks to Nguyen Ngoc Hai and Jonas, I am in great hands.