B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Free plan available
Restricts Access To Specific Customers With B2B Login

アサヒグラント業務会員ストア

Would like to first of all note that we had great support from Stephanie who was very prompt and helpful with any of our questions. Our main challenge was to find a way to a. keep the entire product catalog hidden from view for unregistered users, b. show products but not prices for unvetted users, and c. show products and prices for vetted users. With Stephanie's help we were able to accomplish this very neatly!

miamata.fashion

Very Good Customer service , I had some issue to do the set up but with help of the customer service I had a Bespoke page. Thank you

Sourcery

The customer service is great - Initially I wasn't able to hide some pages as I'd customised some of my templates, but the team quickly made alterations to make it work for me once I'd reported the issue.

The Wheat Bag Company

We had some initial set up difficulties but Stephanie was really quick to respond and the problem was sorted straight away. We haven't used the app for long but so far it seems to work for what we want.

Boss Collective Australia

We were having difficulties creating a new rule for trade account access and Stephanie helped us resolve this issue! Very efficient/helpful and showed us the detailed changes to be made/made the changes in the back end for us! 100% love using this product and the customer service is top notch!

lwcollectionb2b

Keep up the good work! Stephanie is very hulpful and she answered all of my questions very quick. Thank you very much for your help.

Baby Dutch

I had a very nice experience with Stephanie. She helped me very good with my questions. Also every few hours an email with updates about the status. Keep up the good work!

BlestShop

In my store, I have an area where different users get different products, based on their log-in account. This gives me a perfect solution for my regular customers with their own agreements and their own products. You will get a superb support, if - or when, you need some help.

HSHK

A very useful app with hide price function that helps me to build my B2B store. Customer service responded quickly and offered great support to fix the problems.

Wholeness at Work

Exactly what I need. Great app and fast customer service! Would purchase again for another project.