B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 10, 2022

I received great support from Emma and the technicians (Minh Tri and Minh Dang). They respond quickly to the issues I demand and are sure to solve them.
Emma always responds positively and responds quickly.
I think this service and app is perfect for a BtoB shop. 私はEmmaと技術者 (Minh Tri and Minh Dang) から素晴らしいサポートを受けました。彼らは私が要求する課題に対して迅速に対応し、必ず解決してくれます。
Emmaはいつもポジティブに対応し、レスポンスも早いです。
BtoB向けのshopにはこのサービスとアプリは最適だと思います。

yamatoprotec
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months

Edited June 9, 2022

the technical guys "Nguyen Dinh Khanh" and "Jonas" are so great. Solve all the problems in time. Really good for wholesalers and distributors.

Australia Pisen pty ltd
Time spent using app: 27 days

June 8, 2022

This is a fantastic app to use if you'd like to restrict sections of your website to certain clientele. You can restrict based on customer tags, not to mention you can hide pricing from non logged in shoppers! Works great and my favorite part is the support! The support team is amazing and quickly resolves or corrects any issues! They've helped me time and time again to make functions of this app work seamlessly the way I want it. Highly recommend!

RoJo Distro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

June 6, 2022

J'utilise cette application pour cacher certaines pages dédiées aux détaillants et elle remplie parfaitement sa fonction ! Le meilleure avantage est l'équipe de support ; toujours à l'écoute de nos besoins !

That'so Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 25, 2022

Many thanks to Emma and the entire team behind. They quickly and efficiently adapted the app so that it fits perfectly with our theme. B2B Login / Lock & Hide Price is an important part of our setup and we will definitely use more features from here in the future

shop.nortec
Denmark
Time spent using app: 13 days

May 24, 2022

Responsive support team.Thank you to Hoa Xuan Duong and Jonas for working with us and our modified theme. The APP works exactly as described!

Filament Lighting
Time spent using app: About 1 month

May 13, 2022

This app is great! It has played a key role in preparing our website for wholesale distribution. It took only a few days to set up and it is so functional. I was having an issue with figuring out the setup, and after reaching out to customer service, less than a day later Jonas and his technical colleague Hoa Xuan Duong fixed this issue for me with a detailed explanation of what they did and how to maintain this function. Would definitely recommend this app for B2B companies looking for wholesale solutions.

Blade
Time spent using app: 9 days

May 12, 2022

Exactly what I needed! I just wanted to put a password on a certain collection of listings and was able to do that easily with this app. The customer service and tech team also helped me identify a coding issue I had with another app that did not work for me. Thank you so much to Emma and the tech team!

Pyonko's Petit Cafe
Time spent using app: 9 months

May 10, 2022

Great app, it helped us set up our wholesale website access. When we encountered an issue with an HP rule, Emma C. and technician Nguyễn Văn Đông were able to fix the problem quickly.

LORAK JEWELRY
Time spent using app: 13 days

May 10, 2022

We use this app on several client websites for creating wholesale access pages or private investor portal pages. It's the easiest and non-obtrusive app. We recently had a redirect after login customization issue due to piggybacking this app with a Wholesale App and Emma C. from BSS Commerce was quick to reply to our support ticket and resolved our issue by the next day. Even better, Emma personally followed up later in the day to make sure everything she setup was working properly. That's customer service. She even provided a video tutorial for any future needs.

Iron Joc Apparel