B2B Login Access Management

B2B Login Access Management

by BSS Commerce

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Andes Water

Excellent App! This was exactly what we were looking for in terms of managing B2B customer experience. Support team is very responsive and ensures the queries are managed with utmost satisfaction. Thank you guys!

StudyPhones

This app operates as expected and customer service really steps up to help. I'm grateful for all of Stephanie's help as she has responded quickly and efficiently to all of my questions and requests. You get the treatment expected of an app at this price.

Essence One

We are very excited about this app so that we can add an extra dimension to our wholesale business! The tutorial was very helpful as well.

zoywhs

Thank you very much for your wholesale plan to solve my difficulties. Customer service is the best service I have ever encountered and I will definitely recommend it to my friends

Voyage Trade

Using this with the B2B system from the same team worked wonders on our trade site. Locking out pricing and only showing the customer their personalised prices is exactly what we needed.

Naborino

Still in the onboarding phase but customer service has been very responsive and helpful so far in getting us set up!

Wholesale One.Pet

We are a wholesale store and use this app to restrict access. Works perfect, no issue until now. Thanks

Lead the Disruption

Fantastic support provided very quickly - Stephanie seems to be allergic to sleep! The app is fundamental to my business model and is a model I struggled to find support for, before coming across this app. Really impressed with it.

B2B AromaMagic

I really like service of this company
will take a moment to appreciate Ms stephine, She is really helpful and knowledgable.

EXG Pro

App works really well, support team were very helpful and swift in helping make some small tweaks to my set-up. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7