B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price

B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Triple Three, Inc.

The wholesale apps are perfect for my overly complicated situation. Its why I went with them. They took the time, as they continue to do for me even now, many weeks after the fact as I'm still leaning on them to help me brainstorm and implement custom modifications they always figure out for me how to make work. Never growing impatient with me.. or wait. Never showing the impatience I assume they simply must be feeling by now dealing with me. Just accommodating. Always. Still. Still! Oh and apps work wonderfully too.

Smith's Compounding Pharmacy

Stephanie is a great help and she assists us to help setting up the program we are looking for on Shopify.

B2B-Dogsmopolitan

I used this app for our B2B Shop. Before i search and installed many other apps who partially crashed the code and were im not able to work within a few days. The app is perfect for my targets, so i can hide my complete shop and add clients by myself. The Team in the backend was all time reachable and really fast and doin also some changes for me. Perfect!

NuAge Prints

Great Customer Service! was able to contact them within seconds and they helped with my problem! Highly recommended app for b2b

INEX HOME

Top app !
Easy to configure and work with
The interfacing with Shopify is fluent.
And the support is really reactive and efficient.

Eisenhardt Company

I am very happy with this app. It fulfills its purpose, and there is also a great team behind it, which provides very quick and competent relief in the event of problems. The communication in English was absolutely no problem. Thumbs up!!

Panam Decor and Gifts

very good experience with the team, very pro-active. Emma always answer the question. they took effort to edit the function. thanks

CHANNEL XR

Fantastic app. Obviously no app supports every single theme and their dev team was super responsive to assist with a non standard theme. Excellent turnaround and worked great for us!

Beads Factory-Swarovski

Great customer service. Asked a couple questions and got a reply right away with screen shots and instructions! Very help full. I added a password to enter my page and the "enter password" was not showing. They fixed it that same night!

AFS

Excellent customer service that give us a lot of advice for wholesale using Shopify platform. Their tech support is very quick and friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12