B2B Login Access Management

B2B Login Access Management

by BSS Commerce

Lock Wholesale, Secret/Password, B2B Login, Hide Price/Product

Voyage Trade

Using this with the B2B system from the same team worked wonders on our trade site. Locking out pricing and only showing the customer their personalised prices is exactly what we needed.

Naborino

Still in the onboarding phase but customer service has been very responsive and helpful so far in getting us set up!

Wholesale One.Pet

We are a wholesale store and use this app to restrict access. Works perfect, no issue until now. Thanks

Lead the Disruption

Fantastic support provided very quickly - Stephanie seems to be allergic to sleep! The app is fundamental to my business model and is a model I struggled to find support for, before coming across this app. Really impressed with it.

B2B AromaMagic

I really like service of this company
will take a moment to appreciate Ms stephine, She is really helpful and knowledgable.

EXG Pro

App works really well, support team were very helpful and swift in helping make some small tweaks to my set-up. Would recommend!

Triad Office Interiors

I used this app to help me block Contract pricing for our B2B clients - At first I wasn't sure what i was doing - Their customer support is absolutely incredible. They set up a meeting with me to ensure i was using it correctly - I'll never go to another app now after that kind of support. Thank you for enhancing our online business!

HLH Biopharma GmbH

Die App bietet alle Funktionen, die wir benötigen. Der Support erklärt einem genau welchen Preisplan man am besten nutzt und wieso. Hier wird nicht direkt zum teuersten geraten, wenn es nicht sein muss. Der Support läuft in Echtzeit über einen Chat in Shopify selbst und ist super freundlich und Lösungsorientiert. Alle Probleme werden aufgenommen und schnell bearbeitet. Versteht man etwas nicht, wird einem geholfen und teilweise sogar die Arbeit abgenommen. Danke für diese App :)

Lisap Benelux BV Official Shop

As a B2B distributor, with both retail as wholesale clients and opening up a channel for B2C sales, getting all the prices right and (not) visible was hard job. The helpdesk was always there to guide me and give helpfull suggestions. I would recommend them to everyone!

PORT GROUP

Excellent working With This app , its give me What i need and my costumers loge in fine in my website .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6