Talon ‑ Login to View Price

Hide prices until the customer logs in

$19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hide all prices and add to cart button until logged in

Fenixguam

This app is exactly what we needed and the team was extremely helpful! I gave them 5 stars. Michael you are awesome!

FarFetchedWholesaleDistributedby247reps

Time spent using app About 21 hours

We had issues uninstalling the program and it working with Quick View. The program doesn't work well with QUICK VIEW APPS since you can see all the prices when you click on QUICK VIEW. To uninstall you must go through their app FIRST or it won't delete their coding from you site. To correct you must reinstall the program go to their app and uninstall there first. Then you can go to your admin and uninstall again for the coding to be removed. This will work if you don't use QUICKVIEW so we gave it 3 stars.

July 27, 2022

Some apps that show prices are not compatible with any price hiding apps. With regard to quickview apps, some are and some are not. I'm sorry that the quickview app you installed was unfortunately not compatible.

It's a technical limitation and depends on how the app that shows prices is written. Some apps that show prices are written in a way that can be modified by other apps and some are not. In this case, there was little I could do.

As this app hides prices, it adds some custom code to the theme so that the prices are truly removed and not just rendered without them. Because of this and the way Shopify works, you do need to press a button within the app in order to run the code removal to fully remove the app.

Shopify does not allow code removal by apps after uninstallation But this is solved with a single button click within the app. I agree that it is not so intuitive and I'd like for it to be automatic without that button click but I am limited by the platform here.

haelssen-lyonUS

Perfect integration and easy to use. As a B2B shop we use the app to show our prices to registered customers only and it's just working without any problems. The support is fast and very friendly.

Wellness Care Centers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They were able to help me in less than 24 hours. All the products that needed a login were done and i was very happy with the results.

DESH GSM

Location France

We are extremely dissatisfied with the service. We uninstalled the app and deleted it but our prices are still hidden, which drastically reduces conversion. Customer support service is not responsive either...

February 13, 2021

In this case, it looks like there was another app that was also hiding pricing on your shop after you uninstalled our app.

It's unfortunately common that Shopify has an issue with attributing which changes to which app and often it might seem like one app caused an issue when it was another app.

If you'd like help on this you can write me directly michael-support@taloncommerce.com

I'm not sure why you did not receive my replies as it sounds like. I looked and, sure enough, I do see my email to you in responses to this.

Electric Tavern

We use this app to restrict certain items for paying members only. I’ve attempted to use multiple apps that purport to do the same but they were either shoddy and full of glitches, or didn’t deliver the promised functionality. Not only did this app function like it’s supposed to but the response and attention from the developer was exceptional. They reached out to us, made sure to assist installing it and continued to follow up to ensure it was still functioning as intended. Absolutely stellar customer support which is often hard to come by with Shopify apps. I highly recommend this app.

CASMARA West Coast

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great, easy to install. No support needed. Does what it's name describes. Exactly what I was looking for.
No headaches, highly recommended.

THESTREETSBLING

hello, something went wrong at the create account step. Please contact me asap. I am not sure if this is a compatibility issue with another app that we are currently using. need to have this figure out before launching!

Update:
Thank you very much for the quick response! the solution worked! Still in time to launch. Im not sure what's the real issue to the problem however, probably is Shopify to blame?

Porters Foliage Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app. Simple to use and the integration on our shop without any confilcts with other apps that we use is perfect. So far the support has been timely, professional and friendly

We would thoroughly reccommend

Porters Foliage

Alive + Well Supplements

We have just started using this app but Michael and the team at Talon have been super helpful in getting things to work (the issues I faced were due to another poorly coded app that the Talon team help me over come so I could use their app.)
I'm actually using the app to HIDE add to cart buttons on specific products unless the user is a registered customer. A+ app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6