by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

Papeleriaazul

La app y el soporte son excelentes :D

True Northern Labs

Works well. Worth the price of not having to deal with any hassles.

Machines Plus

This app is just what we needed. We have some items where the pricing can not be displayed and with this app we can hide them behind a password. Anyone tagged to see the pricing will see it when they login. Makes handling wholesale pricing alot easier for our store.

Rocky Mountain Stoneworks

Works exactly as advertised - nicely done!

Goldsuperstore

does what you need it to do simple and easy

Evaperatedwholesale

I've used this app for a while and recently had to switch themes. There was a bit of a hiccup but support fixed it as soon as it was discovered and installed this to my new theme immediately. Great app, does exactly what I need it to do, and the support definitely care.

Morganlefaye

Awesome app. It worked really well. It was a bit pricey, but it did the job and works well for the money. The only thing better is the tech support and assistance offered by the company!

Jorgensenalbums

Another excellent App by these guys. Easy to setup and configure and once again the star feature of the App is the excellent after sales support received. I tried several methods to attain the features offered by this App....I really don't know why I bothered as the App is worth every cent.

Sunnetropicalllc

Quick install, quick service!. Better than close whole website, because you want to hide price. Good IDEA if you are in wholesale and you want re-seller login to see price only. I said it twice "pricey" (I have 2 sites using this app), but it work well and fast.

Sports 1459

Love this app! Michael configured it on our site within minutes of me installing it, works perfectly, couldn't be happier!
Previous 1 3