by Talon Commerce

Hide prices until the customer logs in

James Ellis Test

A good app which does the job. Michael has been helpful with theme changes.

Studiopens

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. What's more, the support I received from the developer was fantastic - one phone call and half an hour later my problem was solved. Given that the problem was how this app interacted with another, unrelated app, I was amazed how quickly it was sorted. We have a trade site so can't show our prices to the public, and this app does the job. Highly recommended.

Asmarketingaps

Great app. Does what it says and easy to use. Support was great and helped me fast.

Basketsboards

Worked for us. It is a simple app that can fit a wholesalers needs!

Blanquis Imports

It is amazing! No other plug in worked as well as this one! Because my theme needed custom installation, I contacted the developer and he got it to work right away! Definitely worth the price, I'm very happy with it.

Xcelsts

***UPDATE***
Developer was trying to contact me to fix issue and the emails where being hidden as spam from me. So, yeah that happened. But he was able to fix the app!
I would recommend trying and working closely with the developer. Customer Service like this is hard to find. He wrote to me several times and had the issue fixed very quickly; even though I had found an alternative solution! 4/5

Original.
Doesn't work. No Options available. Upon clicking "Edit Preferences" a link to login to another website pops-up. No contact from the developer after sending in app contact help.

1 2 4 Next